24🔞

" Good then " he said and start sucking my neck and gave me sloppy kisses  . I stretch my neck backwards as I was feeling pleasure and moan ' tae' and he hummed but he didn't stop.

After a while he hovered over me and look into my eyes and asked " baby can I " and I understood what he was referring to and nodded my head shyly and he started kissing my neck he moved towards my collarbone and didn't stopped giving me kisses once he reached downwards towards my breasts he started unbottening my shirt . He slowly unbottened .

He took off my shirt and now he grab my clothed boobs in his hands and started massaging it . He now came close to me and started sucking my earlobe and massaged my clothed boobs . He move his hands backwards and I arched my back to give him space to move his hands . He then unhook my bra and throw it in the room I don't know where.

He now grab my one boob in his hand and start massaging it and other he started sucking , he now lingering his tongue in my boobs in  a circular motion  and I was feeling so good he then move towards the other boob and do the same I was loving what he was doing to me .

After a while he moved his hand towards my shorts and take it off . He also took off his shirt now and I was mesmerized by the view his abs , his body . I too wanna touch it suck it bite him . 

And I did before he could do anything to me I sit on the bed and start touching him starting with his chest to his abs . And I started kissing his neck I suck it I bite it until I gave him love bite . 

He stop my actions and push me and  grab my clothed clit  and started rubbing it . He then take off my panty . And now he rub my clit which gave me extreme pleasure and i moan " tae " 

" Yeah baby you loving huh" he said rubbing it harsher " mmm yeah " I said 

He then give me no chance and put his mouth between my legs and start eating me off . He was sucking my clit so good that it made me squirt . I  cum on his mouth and squirt too. 

" My baby is so sensitive huh not so cold now wifeyy" he said teasingly " tae " I said in a low voice

" Yeah baby" he said " I want you inside me " I said to him as I can't wait .

" As you wish my baby " he  said and took out  his  member  and start stoking it.  After a while he positioned himself between my legs and put his member inside me . I was feeling so good as he was moving . He pace his speed and now he was fucking me in a animal speed. 

" Tae ..... Ahhh fuckkk .......mmmmmm" I moaned 

" Yeah baby .......... You're liking it ..hm should I move faster " he said and I nodded and he did what he asked for . He fuck me faster . I was in different world as I was feeling so good . 

After a while he stopped and laid next to me and start kissing my neck and then I hovered over him and took his member inside me and start fucking myself . He also started fucking me faster and I put my head in his chest and continued with the process.

After many rounds 

" Baby " I said and he hummed tightening his grip on me " let's sleep" and he nodded .

We both slept in that position and it was a great night.

_____________________________

How's it if you like it so shower it with votes and comments....