35

I woke up in the morning and make breakfast fast Tae . Today is our anniversary . Ofcourse Tae know it too as his parents told him that they are giving us a small party . 

As I was setting food on the table Tae also come and sat on the chair . I served him food . And he wished me .

" Happy anniversary "

I chuckled listening to him . In few days we will be getting divorced . And here we will be celebrating our first anniversary.

" Thankyou" I replied

" Will you not wish me " he asked raising his eyebrows

" Happy anniversary to you too husband"

I said sarcastically. Because I was hurting from inside knowing my love doesn't remember me and we weren't be living with each other . And here he wants me to wish him . I just wanted to break his face someday why can't he remember anything.  But no you can't y/n he is your husband your only love and it's not his fault it's that fucking eunwoo fault . If I'll get chance I'll break his every ounce of bones from his body .

" What are you thinking... Are you mad at something"

" No I'm fine "

' she must not be happy as my parents are celebrating our anniversary. I know you must be feeling so bad I'm sorry y/n ' he thought to himself.

****

We went  to our party . It was small gathering only family and close people were invited we cut the cake and everyone congratulate us . I was faking my smile all the time . How to tell everyone that we would be aparting from each other soon .

Mom -" you both now it's 1 year for your marriage. Just give us a grandchild now "

Dad -" yeah we are waiting for it ... Now I've decided you both didn't go to your honeymoon at that time but now you'll not say no "

You -" mom dad it's fine we are happy like this "

Mom -" no we both have decided you two are going tomorrow your flights and everything has been booked . You are going tomorrow "

Tae -" but where mom "

Dad -" Paris your favourite place I think you two would love to spend your honeymoon there right "

Tae -" but dad -- "

You -" ok mom and dad we'll go as you have already booked it and we can't say you no again.

They became so happy and I gave them a smile too . 

" Why didn't say no to them in few days our 1  hearing will be court " 

" I know but we didn't go at the time of our marriage and if we say no to them now too they'll be sad ... And we'll be back soon so don't worry . But yeah if you don't want to go then " 

" No no I want to go with you " he said with pleading tone and I smiled and said ok to him .

*****

We both have reached Paris as we were a little tired so we both rest in our room . Also we got a grand suite in the hotel as our parents have booked it for us . We asked for another room but it was the time when everyone was visiting here so we didn't get it so we have to share one room . I don't mind as I was sharing room with him earlier too . But I don't know how he'll be feeling...

_________________________________________