38

I went inside my room and saw tae .  He was naked and unconscious. I fixed his clothes and make him sleep correctly in bed . After a while doctor came and check him . He told me not to worry and gave me medicines for him when he'll wake up . He went away and I also went in the lobby  to give my statement to the cops . He asked me about the situation happened and arrested the girl and asked me to bring tae to the police station for giving his statement.

I came back to my room and slept next to tae . I was tired first from the jet lag and second from the situation happened now. I was feeling so bad for  tae .

' how could she do that ' I mumbled to myself staring at tae stroking his cheeks. Tears were coming from my eyes and I hugged him and started crying in his chest .

" Sorry ....  Sorry  it's my fault" cries
" I - - I shouldn't leave you alone what if something happens to you again " and I cried in his chest

" I'll not leave you ever " I said hugging him and sleep in his chest .

***

Taehyung pov

I woke up and saw y/n was sleeping hugging me . I smiled at her as she was looking too cute . I was about to stand up but my head was aching a lot . I put her aside  with so much care so that her sleep don't get disturbed and went to bathroom. I took cold shower and came back and saw y/n was already woken up .

" Good morning" I said to her with a smile but she ignored me and went inside the bathroom.

" What's with her mood swings, few minutes earlier she was sleeping and hugging me and now she ignored me ... Why " I was confused and was overthinking.

Then I saw y/n came outside.

" Y/n let's go to have some breakfast hm" I said with full of energy

" No need order here only we aren't going anywhere now " she said so rudely to me and didn't even glanced at me . 

" Whyyy " I asked her making pout

" It's fine I'll order if you can't" she went to make a call for an order.

We were sitting in the bed together but not talking as she was busy in her phone and I was busy thinking about her behaviour.

' I can't with these women' I thought to myself and grab my hair in frustration

Food came and went started eating food but she wasn't even glancing at me ignoring me like I'm invisible.

' what have I done '

" Y/n ... " she didn't replied and went to put her plates .

" Y/n"  I said grabbing her wrists and pulling her towards me .

" What happened to you why you ignoring me... What I've done ... Atleast tell me so that I can do something"

" You don't remember anything" she said raising her eyebrows

" What .... I don't"

" You .....you were drugged last night "

" Whhhaaaat .... I was drugged.... By whom "

" A girl and she almost raped you "

" What raped me she  did .... "

" Why you went to the bar and if you did why you have to drink with her and even you get drunk can't you make one call to me "

" Wait wait let me grab all the things you told me  I was drugged by a girl in the bar and then she ... R- - RA -- RAPED ME "

" Almost "

" What's the meaning of almost"

" She has make you naked and then was giving you blowjob"

" A .....WHAAT "

" Yeah MR.  What if I didn't reached here on time huh then what tell me "

" Y/n see I don't remember anything then how could I tell you anything"

" Yeah tae you can never tell me anything so just be like this and make you throw on a big hole other time "

I cannot grab the all new information I got  in the morning .  I was sitting in the bed grabbing my head .

" Ok ok I understood you telling me the thing happened with me last night but why you getting angry at me " 

" Tsk I can't be angry now " 

" If you were angry then why were you hugged me and sleep " 

" I - - just console you .. ok " 

" Ok but at what are you getting angry I can't understand... She did wrong to me you should be angry with her not me .... And if you are angry because I'm your husband so let me remind you we are getting divorced soon " 

" I did got angry on her and about you yeah you're my husband now so when we'll  get divorced then you can say I can't be angry with you but right now I have all the rights Mr. " 

" And yeah Here take these " she said giving me medicines I took them and gulp them in one go . " We have to go to the police station"

" For "

" You'll be giving your statement to the cops about that girl "

" Uh okk "

______________________________________________________

DOUBLE UPDATE FOR PRECIOUS PEOPLE.... 

VOTE AND FOLLOW ME GUYSS HELP ME TO  REACH TO 200 FOLOWERS