41 / mature content ahead/

" I - I want you Tae " I speak between the moans .

" Yeah baby I want you too " he said rubbing my clit in circles. I never feel this good . I was feeling so good he was now holding me from my waist and rubbing my clit at the same time . He started increased the pace and rubbed it in a way making my body shiver . I was squirting in his lap .

" Uh ...uh " I moaned as I was squirting my juice came and he tasted with his fingers .

" Mmhnm" he moaned while tasting it . I was staring at him as he was looking so sexy while licking his fingers.

" I wanna have it too " I said making him smirk

" Really you want it " and I nodded my head " ok then.... On your knees " he commanded and I got up from his lap and sat on my knees in front of him . As he was sitting on the bed spreading his legs for me .

I want to make him feel good too . As I was moving on him when he was giving me pleasure his member was already hard now. I can see that . I placed  my hand to his clothed crotch and start stroking it . His member was hard and stoking him by my hand was giving pleasure to tae as he throw his head back  as I was stroking it fast .

I pull his pants and his boxers down . I  saw his member it was huge . I hold it and started stroking it up and down. As I was stroking it he was moaning which gave me confidence and I started doing it in a good pace . I was stroking it . And I stopped in the middle he move his head and stare at me with raising his one eye brow .

I massage his tip with my thumb and put my tongue into it . I nibble in his tip with my tongue and he was definitely loving it . I put his member whole in my mouth and started giving with pleasure with my mouth.

" Uhh .... Yea-h ba- by like-- that ye-- ah " he has became a moaning mess now .

" Uhh I'm close yeah do it like that please" he said between his moans .

After a while he came in my mouth as I swallow it .

" Like it baby " and I nodded in response

He pull me up and hold me in a bridal style . He now put me in the bed and hovered over me . As I pull him to kiss him we kissed each other as our bare bodies were colliding each other. His member was poking my p***y.

As I was moaning in the kiss . He started grinding on me during kiss. He was teasing me for sure . As I was getting impatient for him . 

I broke the kiss and said " I want you Tae now " my tone was not aggressive

He chuckled and said " patience baby I want you too so bad " as he kissed me .

He then wasted no time and put his member inside me without any warning. He thrust inside me as my mouth was huge open . We have done it earlier too but it was a time that he haven't been with each other . And this feeling was so good .

His thrust were slow in the beginning.

" Mhmm ..... Faster baby " I demanded and he started thrusting faster .

He was thrusting him inside me as I was rolling my eyes in the pleasure.

" Ahhh ... Ah ..ah " I was moaning continuously as he was thrusting in an animal speed now . I was in different world now.

" Tae ..... I - I am gonna cum " I managed to say

" Yeah baby cum on me " he said with his heavy breathing.

I cum on him as he also cum on me.

We did 4,5 rounds and  after that tae was exhausted . I hovered over him and make his member settled inside me and now I was fucking myself as he was thrusting me laying on a bed .

And it was a loooonggggggg night ....

_________________________________

Sorry for late update actually I was busy and today too I'm not that well and I  don't know how is the chapter so please let me now in the comments do you like it or should I write another one ........