46

Y/n pov

I woke up and saw tae was hugging me like a koala . His face was on my chest I stroke his hair as last night memories flashed in front of my eyes . I didn't knew tae would be this much jealous from dohyun . He is just a good friend so why tae behave like that . I didn't understood his behaviour if it because he was drunk or he was this much possessive for me .

I was busy in my thoughts as tae move his head up and stare into me and peck my lips .

" Good morning" he said with a smile

" Morning" I give him a forced smile

As he was now up I tried to get up but he tightens his hug and prevent me from moving .

"Don't go please"

" Tae let me go to the washroom"

" No just 5 min more " and he smuggled in my chest and slept . My hand went to his hairs and were stroking his hairs .

" Sorry " he mumbled in my chest

" Huh " He move his face

" I'm sorry I can't even face you I - I .. I don't know why I behave like that but I promise I'll never behave like that in future I was just I don't know what kind of feelings were rushing in my mind and I - I "

" It's fine tae " I sighed

" No it's not y/n , the way I behave was immature. You don't deserve this . I question  your feelings towards me when I know what we have for each other "

" Tae it's fine what if I was in your place and I would do the same so stop overthinking. I just want you to tell you that don't ever question my feelings for you . I love you and I'll always will "

" I'll never do it I promise "

Today is weekend so I am preparing breakfast for both of us . As I was preparing pancakes two hands snaked in my waist and hugged me .

He sniffed and smiled at me .

" This smell umm " and I smiled too .

"I want to help you " he chimed

" It's fine tae I'll do it "

" No please" he said showing his puppy eyes and I chuckled a little and nodded

" You can make scrambled eggs "

" Ok then " he pulled his hands from my waist and went to take some eggs from the refrigerator and started making the eggs beside me .

As I have done making pancakes smell of cooked eggs went into my nostrils as I feel weird with the smell . I tried to control myself but failed miserably and went out of the kitchen with hand put it in my mouth .

I hurriedly went to the toilet and throw up . As I haven't eaten anything now so nothing came but I feel bitter mouth after vomit . I wash my mouth and went out of the toilet .

" Baby what happened" tae was standing outside waiting for me and being impulsive it was showing from his expression how worried he looks right now .

" I don't know just wanted to throw up so " I said as I went to the bed and sat in the corner putting my hands on the stomach

" Is it because of yesterday did you drink " I shook my head as he sat on his knees close to me

" I think I haven't had anything so that's why or indigestion.. I don't know" I shrugged as I lay down in the bed . 

" Wait I'll bring the food here then you can have the medicine of indigestion okay "

" Yeah " as he went out and brought me food .

But I wasn't now in the mood of eating anything but I ate because tae forced me to eat and then he gave me some medicine after that I took some rest . Tae went out for some work and told me he'll be back soon .

I took rest and when I woke up it was already 2: 00 pm . I checked tae wasn't home . I tried calling him and he picked and told me not to male something as he'll bring something with him. 

I was now a little hungry so thought of having juice as I went to take some juice . As I drank it , I threw up after 5 min of it . I don't know why I was throwing up so much today .

Tae came and ask me to have some food but I deny him and took more rest , he also sleep next to mine .

***

Few days have been nd I was not feeling well I didn't told tae as he would be stressed about it . I avoid having anything except water . And when he ask me to have something with him I tell him that I'm full .

I thought of going to doctor as my health is showing no recovery and getting worse day by day .

I went and have my test .

" Mrs. Kim congratulations you're pregnant"  doctor told me

" What .. really " I was shocked and at the same time happy .

" Yeah you're 5 weeks pregnant and that's why you're having this urge to throw up more . It's normal in pregnancy so I'll recommend you to have light food "

" Sure doctor "

I was so excited to tell this news to tae . Should I give him a surprise or tell him like a normal thing . How will his reaction, will he be happy, or not , why not he'll be

__________________________________

Sorry for late updates I'll try to complete this book soon in 3,4 chapters now .