16

I was standing in the wedding hall and I was standing there in the bride position I saw my dress and it was bride dress and then I heard " will you jung y/n take " chaa eun woo as your husband " i quickly saw in my front there was my love of my life was standing in groom place . I didn't said anything and after a while I saw eunwoo was coming close towards me.

" You are mine see I had made you mine now be a good girl and say yes for the marriage " i watched him he was grabbing my jaw so tightly I can't spoke a word to him ." I said say yes I do" he yelled at me at i quickly close my eyes my breathing gets hard and i can only hear .

" You're mine only mine no one can take you from me I'm back for you only I'll make you mine by hook or crook" my breathing got abnormal I was breathing loudly . And then I was shaken by someone . I shot my eyes open and was hugged by someone . He was hugging me so tight and patting my back .

" It's fine everything is fine it was a bad nightmare just a nightmare you got it " he was chanting in my ears and I knew he was my husband . Yeah we are sleeping together because of his wish . I also hugged him tight this time and mets in his arms . I feel so secure in his arms .

After some time we broke our hug , he cupped my cheeks and put a kiss on my forehead ." Let's sleep okk " he said to me with a slight smile and i nodded to him .

We both slept on the bed and he back hugged me he put his face near to me and plant kiss on my shoulder " sleep well " he said and drift to his sleep .

I also closed my eyes his warmth made me sleep with no worries .

In the morning

We woke up with the position where we both were facing each other his face was on my chest and I was hugging him tightly. My hands went to his hairs and i start playing with his hairs .

After sometime he shot his eyes open and his eyes found me and he spoke in his sleep voice" why you'd stop I was feeling so good " and he took my hands and put in his hair " start" he said and went back to his sleep face on my chest .

" Tae we have office " I said and he spoke " hmm but I don't wanna gooo " he whined like a child " but " i started and was cutt off when he put his face so close to my face that our lips were about to touch " please take a leave today .... Please" *puppy eyes *

" Ah okay " I said to him and. Bite my lower lip with this closeness of ours.

" Really " he chimed " i like you ... You're the best " he cupped my cheeks and started kissing them . And I got numb why can't I stop him these feelings I'm feeling when I'm with him is not at all understood by me .

We continued to our cuddling session and both went back to sleep .

_____________________________
Vote and comment