47

I was excited about the news and telling tae would be more exciting . But what if he didn't gave me reaction I wanted . Like he would be jumping and hugging me so tight and then worrying ' no no y/n you have to be careful now' haha I was laughing at my thoughts.

I search for some ideas how to suprise him . I don't want to do a huge planning but some little things would be enough to suprise him . I got some ideas and buy some stuffs .

As I put the cup on the table where he like to drink his tea . And put the pregnancy test in the bed side table . And put child shoes in his closet .

***

Tae came home and first thing he did is to hug y/n and ask her about the day as he knows she took half day from the office.

" Are you not feeling well now too " he ask worriedly

I shook and my head and smile at him " I'm fine now baby " as he smile at me and hugged me more tightly.

' my husband is the best husband in the world how caring he is ' I smiled thinking.

" Now go freshen up I'll prepare tea for you hm " and he nodded and went to his room pecking my forehead.

I went to the kitchen and prepare tea for him . As I prepared tea for him . He came running towards me .

" Baby you've fever " he ask putting his palm on my forehead

" No tae why " I ask him not knowing why he is saying so .

" Then what is this " he showed me my pregnancy test .

' oh god my dumb husband he think this is thermometer '

I slap my forehead and took that pregnancy test from him and gave him his tea .

" You take this and I don't have any fever , do you really think this is thermometer"

He raised his eyebrows and saw my movements carefully . " Then what is this " he ask taking his cup from my hand I shook my head.

" Nothing you focus on the tea , see something is different today guess what " I said playfully wiggling my eyebrows to him .

He squinted his eyebrows towards me and ask " what "

" Your cup isn't it different" I said and now he put his cupboard up in front of his eyes and stare at it and after few minutes he started laughing.

" What's this baby you're so funny haha"

"What why are you laughing " I ask angrily

" This cup what's this a sperm haha " he said laughing and sitting on the sofa . " You're in joking mood today hm baby " he said turning his head towards me and sipping his tea .

" You didn't understand anything see this and that " I point out the pregnancy test and the cup

" What to understand in this " he said shrugging and focusing on sipping his tea .

I can't with him is he always this dumb or I used to think my husband is little bit intelligent. I move away from him and came back to my room . I was pissed really pissed. What tricks this Google tell me , my husband can't guess any one of that . Now last option is left or should I try the bottle one too .

Now I took two bottles and write in sticky note

From husband - wrote and  put this note  in first bottle

To Daddy - put this in second bottle

Now he'll understand something hehe . I smiled to myself and saw tae was coming back to his room .

I put two bottles in front of him .

" Now what are these y/n " he ask coming close to me and grabbing both bottles in his hand and he reads out loud

" From husband to Daddy " he chuckled and then give me his smirk

" So us this new way to seduce me , if you want to have sex baby you can ask me openly why these puzzles" he said as he put the bottles aside and hovered over me .

I was so angry now . I pushed him as he slip in the corner of the bed.

" I'm not seducing you , you - you are not understanding anything leave it then I don't want to tell you , don't blame me afterwards if you got to know I'm not gonna tell you anything now " as I said and storm outside the bedroom . I went outside and went to the park close to our area .

I wanted some fresh air which I knew I won't get in my house . Tsk he didn't got any hint. I'm not telling him anything he could guess in his own now . I did everything which was told on Google. What more now . The pizza thing . Nah it was lame then how . I think I should tell him directly. But it was not fun . But now I can't do anything.

After a while I went back home as I also brought something to eat with me because I was in no mood to cook .

I put the food in the kitchen and went to our bedroom to call tae . As I went inside I saw Tae back as he was sitting in the bed with his head hung low .

' What happened to him ' I thought as I move towards him

" Tae " I called him and he move his head towards mine and I saw Tae was crying.

Why ?

" Tae wh- what happened huh ? What is it because I scold you I'm so--" I couldn't complete my sentence as he stood up and hugged me so tightly

" I'm so- sorry I - I am so dumb right . Yeah the most dumbest man in this Earth" he said crying in my shoulder

" Whaa---"

" We are pregnant y/n "

__________________________________

😂😂 Do you all like this chapter do vote and comment 😁