8

You were chatting with taehyung brothers wife they both were so good they talk to you like you all knew each other from a long time . After some time your gaze fall on 'him ' the person you never wanted to see in your life was coming to approach you , you quickly manage to excuse from the ladies and escape from their and went to jungkook. You drag jungkook to outside of the venue .

Jungkook -"what happened y/n ,why are you dragging me"

You were not feeling good

You-" I want to go home plz drop me home " you said with the pleading tone .

Jungkook saw your state and held your shoulders to you look him into his eyes .

Jungkook-" y/n something happened ....that bastard did something huh ....tell me"

You-" no .... I just don't want to be here more plz "

Jungkook-" ok I'll drop you home ...come on "

You both went to your appartment when you reached in front of your appartment jungkook bid goodbye to you and told you to message taehyung to let him know you're home .

To Taehyung

I've reached home sorry some important work came up please say sorry from my side to oppa and eonnie.

Sent

You came to your room and changed into comfortable clothes and then you checked your mobile but taehyung didn't saw your message .

' I don't think he had noticed that I am there or not and why will he notice I am not a person who he cared ' you thought

You started thinking about ' him' and tears started breaming in your eyes you don't want to cry for him but this dumb heart can't listen and you started crying .

' How .......and why he was present in my in laws party ....ahhh I can't be this weak in front of him I can't show him that because of him I am getting affected now after 2 years too I will have to be strong in front of him if he appeared next time ' you mumbled while crying.

You were a crying mess right now because of him , Him who was so important in your life ,or who was your life you fell in love with him in school you dated for 6 years and then he breaks your heart and you in million of pieces you never thought of this happening in your life he was your first love after that you never dated anyone you were so down at that time that you went into depression you have therapy sessions now too because you're not fully cure , you were not like this from starting you were a bubby girl who loves to be happy every time but now you've changed because of him .

When you went to him to know the reason of the breakup he went overseas for his bussiness and now he is back .

Taehyung pov

I was with my hyungs I am so happy to be with them after so long time my gaze fell at y/n she also seem to be happy with noona, since our wedding I never saw her happy I was also so happy to see her happy I don't know why?.

Time skips

I saw y/n going out of the party with jungkook i followed them and saw them very close and then they both went out of the venue . I was curious why she left with jungkook and also she didn't told me she is going I know I don't have any right to her but we are here for our family party she could atleast inform me that she is going .

After some time I got a notification of y/n message I didn't read it and saw her message from notification , I decided to enjoy with my hyungs after all she went home so I don't have to care now .

Short chapter I know , don't forget to vote