9

After some days

You were in your office and your phone buzzed you saw the I'd and it was taehyung you picked up the call.

You- Hello

Tae- Hey ....mm I wanna tell you that my hyung and noona are coming for dinner so if you can come home early .

You- ohh...okk I'll come don't worry

Tae- okk thanks

You- it's fine anything else

Tae- no ....meet you at home

You- mm.. okk ... byee

Tae-byee

You finished your work and went home early as usual you told the maid about the guests and you get freshen up , you checked the food after some time taehyung came home he also got freshen up and you were waiting for the guests and the door ring buzzed you opened the door and greeted them and both eonnie hugged you and ask about you in the door .

You -" hii...come in please" you say with a small smile

Jin-" hello y/n how are you"

You -" I'm fine oppa how are you all"

Namjoon-" oh we're are fine y/n "

You -" that's good then oppa eonnie please sit I'll bring water for you guys "

You brought water for them all and sit next them and talked for a little. And then Taehyung came to meet his hyung and noona he greeted them and you all talked for a great time . You all had your dinner and it was too late now to go back home for your in laws

You-" oppa eonnie it's too late now I think you should live here today "

Irene-" no y/n we don't want to disturb you"

Tae-" no noona what disturbance please be here today we don't mind "

Jin-" ok then it's late so we'll be here today"

You -" okk I'll prepare your room then "

You went to the guest room and prepare bed for them as you put blankets for them there , then you went to the next room which was yours you fastly put your essential things in a closet and then put blankets for them and also took night suit and one office attire and some important essential things to the taehyung room .

You-" I've prepared your room if you all are tired please you can rest"

Jin- " oh y/n you're too caring how come you've got taehyung" he said with a chuckle

Tae-" what hyung ... You mean I'm not caring"

Namjoon -" so you're huh"

Tae-" ofcourse I am "

Namjoon -" then y/n tell us is he caring huh"

You-" mmm....h he is yeah " you lied actually you never really really talked or you noticed his behaviour towards to you so

Tae-" see I do"

Irene- " now stop don't tease him we should go and rest thankyou tae and y/n "

You -" oh it's nothing ... please take rest then "

Lucy-" thankyou y/n " she said shyly actually she is a shy one so she doesn't talk much .

They all went to their respective room you also went to taehyung room and changed into night suit you went towards bed and sit in it .Then taehyung comes to the room he saw you and passes a smile and then went to bathroom and after some minutes he came back with his night wear and sit in the couch.

Tae-" ahh ...if you want then I can sleep in the couch "

You-" no why will you "

Tae- " no no I can't make you sleep in the couch then "

You-" and who says I am sleeping in that couch then"

Tae-" then where will you sleep " he thinks and then his gaze go towards floor" no no I can't make sleep in floor too"

You -" arghh stop with your assumptions will you"

Tae-" huh .....ok then tell me"

You-" we have bed you remember"

Tae-" ofcourse I do remember duh"

You -" then what you want in this king sized bed you want to sleep alone huh "

Tae- " no I .." you cut him off

You-" we'll sleep in this bed ....both ..okk"

Tae- " ok...but what about our deal"

You -" what about"

Tae-" no touching remember"

You-" if I am saying we can sleep in one bed I'm not saying that we can touch each other understand and now just sleep please I am tired"

Tae-" okk" he said with a pout

You went to sleep and taehyung also joins you in the bed and maintain a good distance so that the deal is managed , he somewhere is afraid from cold behaviour of yours he knows you're only kind to his hyung for him so that they don't doubt the marriage but he knows how cold and rude are you when you're with him , he likes you when you are kind to him in front of his hyung he wish if you could be this kind always for him too.

Don't forget to vote