18

Author pov

"I really can't understand why that bitch can't see how I'm making efforts for her she is not in love with me now.... earlier i always used her for my needs and she blindly trusted me and gave me the things which I asked . But now that I want her she is not coming to me that bitch I tell you from where she came with that confidence to face me and ditch me ... Me The Cha Eunwoo " He spoke to the girl who was sitting on the sofa next to him

"Huh" he sighed " don't worry baby we can find some other tricks to make her fall in our tricks like earlier hmm" she said now standing and sitting on his lap , she now started rubbing his cheeks with her palms " you don't have to think about her " she said now in his ears seductively

" But I really want money and only that dumb bitch can help us " he said grabbing her waist tightly pressing her towards him " hm hm i have a plan for that then but we can think that later now I want you " she said while opening his shirt buttons

" I'm all yours baby " he said

Time skips

Tae pov

Nowadays y/n behave differently she doesn't focus on anything just thinking about stuffs in her mind I don't know what happened to her . And when I asked her she isn't telling me anything . What should I do .

I reached home and went to my room and i listen y/n was talking to someone with an annoyed tone i didn't want to eavesdrop but if I want to know what's happening to her I have to do it so I did.

On call

Y/n: i had told you million times i don't want to meet you can't you understand

Eunwoo: please last time only I'll see you after that i won't call you i promise y/n i want to give a proper closure to this relationship i can't move on y/n *sniffs*

Y/n : it'll be the last time I'll meet you after that don't call me understand

Eunwoo: yeah *sighed* byee

And she hang up taehyung only listen y/n 's side voice so he didn't knew whom she was talking and to whom she was going to meet. He entered after some minutes. He greeted het and then went to the bathroom . Taehyung was taking shower and only thinking about how y/n was in these days and now he was curious to know who is this person and he decided that he'll follow her .

He came back to the room and saw y/n was doing some work on her laptop so he didn't disturbed her and went to sleep on his bed .

After some time y/n also finished her work and went to sleep with tae she laid down next to taehyung and saw he was facing other side . Nowadays they both get habit of sleeping close and cuddling with eachother. But tae was asleep so she went close to him and hugged him from back and closed her eyes .

While on the other side tae was awake and happy that y/n first time get close to him without asking her and they both fell asleep.

Next day

Taehyung went to his office and he was only thinking of Y/n . ' To whom she is going to meet ' he thought he was not feeling good so he went to his favourite restaurant for his lunch . And when he went inside he saw his wife sitting with a man who's face was not visible to taehyung .

He went inside and wore a mask and sat beside them as they won't notice him . It was crowdy so they didn't noticed him. He tried to hear their talks.

Y/n pov

Eunwoo messaged me to meet him in the in the restaurant. I went there and he order my favourite food for me . And i thought he still remembers what I love but not anymore . So I reorder for myself. Something that tae loves .

" One ramyeon please " I said to the waiter." But babe I have order this for you " he pointed towards the ' some Korean dish' .

" I don't like it anymore so you can have it " I said to him coldly " and I'm not here to have lunch with you so just get to the point what kind of closure you want " i asked him annoyingly

*TAEHYUNG ENTRY AND LISTENING TO THEIR CONVERSATION FROM NOW ON

" Y/n did my absence changed you as a person you were bubbly, cute and so loving earlier but why are you behaving like this " he said and y/n tries to speak but eunwoo shush her " no i had listened to you way more than i have to in these days now today you'll listened to me " he said with so serious face which made y/n to stop talking and listening to him.

She only made him hear her side of story but didn't listen him at all because of her anger so today she decided to listen to him .

" You and i were so In love with each other i know I went to overseas without informing you but I had my reasons and i told you but you didn't listen now I want to say that y/n i went overseas because of our future my dad was forcing me to work with Kim's so he sent me away without letting know anyone and after I went there he made me do overworked so that I can earn for him " he said to her which made her eyes open

She didn't knew that he was going through this much shit . After he also told her that how his dad made him lost all his contacts from you .

" Y/n it was never my fault please understand I love you baby i really do" and now he was started crying which made y/n to feel guilty she took his hands in her hands and console him but it made eunwoo to cry harder and she went to other side where eunwoo was sitting for consoling him .

She patted his back but he hugged her tightly and hide his face in her neck which made taehyung eyes go wide he was now fuming with anger he listened all the talks and he now know that they were lovers but she was still his wife how could they hug each other infront of this crowd . He can't take this shit and went to his car .

Meanwhile y/n was also shocked with the closeness she didn't broke the hug but she realised something that the feeling when tae hugs her tooks inside her ..now she doesn't feel anything with eunwoo .

She broke hug and went back to her seat. " Eunwoo i understand you go through a lot but now I have moved on I'm married which I have told you and i don't have anything for you . So I think this is the closure we both needs i got the reason why you left me and you got the reason why you should moved on from me " she said with a smile.

"Y/n do you love him " he asked which made her blank she couldn't think of something like this does she love him but love is a strong word to define it's been 9 months already and she don't know that she loves him or not definitely she likes him , she cares for him ,she respect him and she wants him to be with her forever but love which makes her confused .

" You don't right" he asked " I think I don't want anyone outsider to define our relationship and it's over between us so I hope you'll never call me again " and she stand up and went back to her car .

______________________________________________

OK TOO LONG CHAPTER AND SOME TWISTS ARE COMING SO BE READY !!!!!

VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU'RE LIKING THE STORY

LOVE LOVE LOVE FROM YOUR AUTHOR