32

"About marriage contract" he said and u/m eyes became wide

" H-How did you know about that "

" I found the file in my cupboard and it's all mentioned there that this marriage is just a contract and is going to be end soon right"

" Yeah right ... But "

" But ......what now " he said

" It was all in past tae we started liking each other and we didn't care about the contract now "

" Huh .... But how can I trust you it is mentioned in this that we won't be developing any feelings towards each other during the contract period and if we does than it will not matter the contract will be go on "

" I know tae but ... "

" But what y/n I don't have to pretend now .. I don't remember a single thing about us I was feeling bad that I have a wife but I don't remember her ... But now I'm relaxed after Knowing about this marriage .. so I don't have to feel burden "

" You were feeling that I've become burden to you "

" Yeah " he said to her with no emotions on his face
Y/n was examining his face but she didn't find any feelings for her .

" Tae ... "

" I can't even trust you "

" What " she asked shocked" what do you mean by that"

" You became president of our company right before my accident.. how can I trust you .. what if this accident is caused by you to take over my company "

" Are you in your senses Tae ... I did that to save your company . Your accident was caused by the person whom you were signing the deal with his company "

" And that person was your ex boyfriend " he smirk " you thought I'll not know anything because of my memory loss "

"When I knew about the contract I dig in all the information about you and the things happened in the past " he said with his smirk

" Tsk ... Oh did you.... then that information doesn't include how much we were in love with each other . How I was with you in your each high and low .How I trusted no matter what you do . How I suffer when you were in the bed for freaking 1 month . How I've to take over all the work load because you were not present there . And at last How I loved you when I forgot what love actually means " I said tears coming from my eyes

" You want to terminate this contract fine ...I'll divorce you that's what you want right wait for tomorrow divorce papers will be in your hand " I said and went up to my room

"I--I " Tae didn't knew why he was feeling so bad but that's what it was in the contract. He doesn't remember her so being in a marriage whom he don't love would be useless .

*****

Y/n went to her room and cried her heart out . She can't believe she said that things to tae . When he don't remember anything but what could she do when he was not ready to believe that she love him . She decided to call his lawyer and told him to make divorce papers ready till tomorrow.

****

" Sir this envelope" his assistant came and handle him the envelope

" Who send these "

" Sir y/n mam told me to give to you and told you to read every clause carefully and if you find any mistakes you can talk to her in personal"

" Oh okay you can go now "

I open the envelope and saw divorce papers there . She was so fast . I checked everything. She didn't ask for alimony and also mentioned that she will never be in touch with his company.

I read all the clause and felt bad as I said very rude things to her yesterday .

' I think I should say sorry to her ' I thought to myself

______________________________________