36 /little mature content /

Taehyung pov .

We both have to be in same room for the time . I was fine with it . I don't know why .

Y/n was taking bath in the bathroom as I was resting for a while . I didn't knew when my eyes got heavier and I slept .

When I wake up from my sleep I saw y/n wasn't present there . I took bath and went out to search for her . Also she didn't took her mobile with her .

I was roaming in the hotel . It was a huge hotel . I mean it had everything what a person needs bar , swimming pool , theatre and many more .

I take glanced at everything. I didn't found y/n so I decided to went in the bar it looked like a club which was inside the hotel . I went inside and get excited as I was coming for a party after a long time . I didn't remember when last time I came to party .

I ordered drink for me and and watch people dancing with each other flirting and having make out session. I took my drink and start sipping it. I drank almost 3,4 strong drinks till now.

I was getting a little dizzy as I didn't have anything eaten . So I thought of going to my room . As I stand up to walk out someone grab my wrist. I looked back and saw a girl holding my wrists .

" Yes " I asked her glancing at her hand which she was holding

" Oh sorry" she removed her hold from my hand " I was seeing you from a long time ... Are you alone here "

" Yeah ..... And now I'm going back to my room "

" Oh isn't it too early let's have one more drink with me please.. you know I'm alone here too so accompany me for only one drink I'll not ask for more promise" she requested me so I said yes as one drink won't do any harm .

" Ok only one drink then I'm going back " and she nodded with a smile .

Author pov

The girl ordered drink from the bar and signaled the bar tender to mix vagi*ra in the drink . She then gave Taehyung that mix drink and told him to drink . As Taehyung was already getting dizzy he didn't mind to see any plans of the girl and drank it in one go .

He then went back to his room . The girl was going with him . But he didn't knew . He opened the door and went inside she grab the door handle to prevent it from getting close. And after a while she went inside and lock the door .

Taehyung thought y/n has came back . So he went towards her but only found the girl from the bar .

" You what are you doing here" he said getting more dizzy . As now his head was spinning too much . He couldn't stand so he sat on the bed .

" Just get out of my room .... Who gave you permission to be here " he said calmly to sound not to be drunk

The girl came close to him and was undressing herself as she was going close to him . She was now in her inside dress that was only covering her undergarments now.

" Daddy let's have fun tonight hm " she said seductively sitting in his lap

He tried to push her but he couldn't because of the drug he was now in the influenced of the drug .

She stood up from him and push him to bed as he was now laying on the bed . She stroke his clothed crotch.

" Feeling good daddy " she said stoking . He moaned a little as he was under the influenced.

" Get away " he managed to say but no use .

She started undressing him too . She started with his shirt . She opened all the buttons of his shirt and now was sucking his nipples.

" Mmmm " Taehyung moaned

She started sucking his nipples more and than hovered over him sucking it . She was sucking his nipples and was grinding herself on him . She now came downwards sucking him in his belly she was kissing him all over his body .

She now opened his pants and put them down . She now started grinding on his member fastly which cause Taehyung to moan more .

" Loving it daddy " she said seductively. He was moaning continuously as she was making him hard .

Suddenly she heard door bell sound .

______________________________

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

JUNGKOOK NEW FF

TOGETHER IN ANOTHER WORLD.

My new story my readers do try this too . I hope you'll love it . It is kind of different I tried . So yeah . Go to my profile and you'll find one more Jungkook ff it's name is
' SCHOOL CRUSH/ LOVE '