𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕥

𝔾𝕦𝕪 𝔾𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕖

You were Jesse's step sister. His dad married your mom. Your parents were all the time trying to get you two to hang out more. You were having dinner when Jesse spoke up.

"Hey Dad, is it OK if Guy comes over for a project?" He looked between the parents.

"If it's alright with Becky." Jesse dad said. Jesse looked over to your mom. She just smiled at him.

"Yes, it's alright." After dinner you heard the doorbell ring. You sigh and got up from the couch.

"Jesse your friend's are here." You yelled. Your rolled your eyes and opened the door. You looked up and saw a really cute boy with blonde hair standing there.

"Hi, I'm here to see Jesse." He said.

"Oh yeah." You chuckled nervously. "I-I'm Y-N." You extended your hands.

"I'm Guy." He smiled shaking your hand.

"Leave him alone." Jesse started walking downstairs.

"I'll see you later." Guy smiled as he followed Jesse upstairs.

𝔸𝕕𝕒𝕞 𝔹𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤

You were Guy Germaine's little sister. You were also on district 5. You and the boys were hanging out in the alley way when Karp walked up carrying a box of magazines. Immediately you and the boys started flipping through the magazines.

"Hey Y/N, Guy," You looked up at Peter who had called your name. "Look it's your mom." You and Guy threw your magazines down as Peter started running with the whole team after him.

"Let's give him a wedgie." Jesse said as the team pushed Peter up against the wall.

"Hey!" You all heard Karp say. You turned around and saw 3 of the hawks skating around you guys. Larson, McGill and Banks.

"Does your Mommy know you have that." McGill made a baby voice. You felt eyes on you. You looked up and saw Adam's eyes on.

You heard footsteps coming up from behind them. Fulton picked them up by their jacket and threw them on top a pile a trash. As they skated off you saw Adam look back at you.

𝕁𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕖 ℍ𝕒𝕝𝕝

"Please." You begged your brother. You wanted to go see team USA play, but you didn't wanna go alone. "Come on Russ, after everything I do for you."

"If I go will you stop begging?" He asked annoyed.

"Yes." You said satisfied. Russ rolled his eyes and grabbed your hand, leading you out of your apartment.

You made the mistake of bring Russ. The whole time you were there Russ wasn't quiet one bit.

You got a headache just by listening to him trash the player. You saw this really cute guy on the ice. You smiled to yourself as you watched the ref bring him over to the penalty box. You were fed up with Russ and snapped.

"Will you just stop up! Everyone is tired of you, so close your mouth!" You looked over and watched Russ cross his arms in a pout. You looked over to the ice and saw the cute player looking at you with a smile.