𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥- 𝕃𝕦𝕚𝕤 𝕄𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕫𝕒; 𝕁𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕪

𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕪 Peanut0678

I couldn't understand why my friend would Luis was being so distant with me. We had been close for years, but recently he had been acting strange. I tried to talk to him about it, but he always brushed me off.

One day, I was talking to our mutual friend Adam when Luis stormed over. He looked angry and upset. I was taken aback by his sudden outburst, and I didn't understand why he was so jealous.

"You always talk to Adam," Luis said, his voice tight with anger. "I don't understand why you're always ignoring me."

I was confused. I didn't realize that Luis was so jealous of my friendship with Adam. I tried to explain that Adam and I were just friends, but Luis wasn't listening. He accused me of neglecting him and favoring Adam.

I was hurt by Luis's accusations, and I told him so. We got into a heated argument, and I said some things I regretted. In the heat of the moment, I accused Luis of being selfish and immature.

That's when Luis dropped a bombshell. He told me that he had a crush on me. I was shocked. I had no idea that Luis felt that way. I had always thought of him as just a friend.

As I looked into Luis's eyes, I realized that I felt the same way. I had always been attracted to him, but I never had the courage to tell him. We both stood there, unsure of what to say or do next.

After a few moments of awkward silence, Luis took my hand and led me away from the crowd. We sat down on a nearby bench and talked for hours. We talked about our feelings, our hopes, and our dreams. We talked about everything except our argument.

As the sun began to set, Luis took my hand and looked into my eyes. "I know this might sound crazy," he said, "but I think I'm in love with you."

I smiled at him and leaned in for a kiss. As our lips met, I knew that I had found my soulmate. Luis and I had been friends for years, but now we were so much more. We were partners, lovers, and best friends all rolled into one.

From that day forward, Luis and I were inseparable. We still had our arguments and our disagreements, but we always worked through them together. We were a team, and nothing could ever tear us apart.