𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕠𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦

𝔾𝕦𝕪 𝔾𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕖

Being a push over. You think it's great that Guy always wants to help people but at times it's a little much. You just wish he would be able to stand up for himself and tell people no.

𝔸𝕕𝕒𝕞 𝔹𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤

Being a perfection. Adam is all the time trying to be perfect and it just aggravates you so much. You will all the time tell him he's perfect the way he his, but he doesn't believe you.

𝕁𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕖 ℍ𝕒𝕝𝕝

How easily he gets mad at Terry. You love Terry like a little brother. The three of you could be playing a game and if Terry starts beating Jesse, he loses it and starts yelling.'I'm better because I'm older.'

𝔽𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕠𝕟 ℝ𝕖𝕖𝕕

When something started bothering him, he'll go to his alley and shoot pucks. You wish instead of pushing himself away, that he'd feel comfortable coming to you for help.

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕨𝕒𝕪

(D3)

If he doesn't like what someone told him, he'll go off. After Bombay felt Charlie's been a real hothead. If something doesn't go his way he started acting like toddler.

 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕟 ℙ𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕟

Jealous to easily. The two of you guys could be walking down the sidewalk and if a guy just looks at you he'll go off on them. It's gotten to the point you don't wanna be seen with him.

𝕃𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕟

Bad jokes at bad times. Lester Averman is known for making jokes, you don't have a problem with that. It's when he makes jokes at inappropriate moments.

𝕃𝕦𝕚𝕤 𝕄𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕫𝕒

When he bites his nails. Whenever you look over at Luis his chewing on your nails. It's gotten so bad his fingers are red and swollen from being bitten down to the quick too much. You have tired everything but nothing seems to work.