𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕤

𝔾𝕦𝕪 𝔾𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕖

When his sister was younger she would all the time ask Guy to dress up and be princesses with her. Guy couldn't say no to her, so he would.

𝔸𝕕𝕒𝕞 𝔹𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤

Adam's dad is abusive to him and his mom. His dad scares him so bad that he's too afraid to tell anyone.

𝕁𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕖 ℍ𝕒𝕝𝕝

Jesse loves to scare Terry. He'll do whenever he can. He even goes as far to making Terry believe the house is haunted.

𝔽𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕠𝕟 ℝ𝕖𝕖𝕕

When Fulton was younger his dad was abusive to his mom. His mom had given him money one day to go to the fair. When he got back his mom had burnt down the house killing herself and his dad. He ran away to the alley to get away from child services.

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕨𝕒𝕪

When he was younger, outside of his apartment was this little tree, he would always go outside and hang off the tree. He when he was 8 he fell out of the tree, fractioning his ankle.

𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕟 ℙ𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕟

When Dean was younger is parents worked all the time, and he was over 1,000 miles from his grandparents. Once he was older he turned to vaping as a way to deal with being left alone.

𝕃𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕟

When Les was 10 he lost his older sister in a hit in run. As a way to hide his emotions he turned to jokes.

𝕃𝕦𝕚𝕤 𝕄𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕫𝕒

When Luis was younger he always thought whenever it rain it meant a hurricane was coming. So he would always run into his parents room and sleep with them.