𝕨𝕒𝕝𝕜 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕞𝕖

𝕒/𝕟: 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 18

𝔾𝕦𝕪 𝔾𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕖

For your anniversary Guy had planned the most fabulous night at the rink. The fabulous night turned into something a little more. You were woken to the sound of laughter. You looked up and saw team standing there. You quickly woke Guy up and pulled the blanket up over you.

𝔸𝕕𝕒𝕞 𝔹𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤

His brother let you and Adam stay at his place since he was out of town. It started out with you watching a movie but then a spicy scene come on. Which quickly lead to someone more between you and Adam. You both were woken up by the sound of his brother yelling I knew it.

𝕁𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕖 ℍ𝕒𝕝𝕝

Terry was supposed to be out with some friends and you had promised Jesse's dad that you and Jesse would watch him while he was out of town. You and Jesse had a romantic dinner with escalated quickly. You heard someone yell with broke the two of you part mid round. Jesse grabbed the blanket and pulled it up over you both.

𝔽𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕠𝕟 ℝ𝕖𝕖𝕕

You and Fulton had planned out an evening of just the two of you, doing "things." You had just finish when you heard someone yell "Nice going dude." You turned around and saw Dean smirking at you.

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕨𝕒𝕪

You and Charlie were watching TV when you got bored. You climbed on top of him and started kissing him hard. That's quickly turned to something more. You heard the door open, Charlie that bed your shirt and his boxers as Casey walked in.

𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕟 ℙ𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕟

You and Dean hadn't seen each other in almost 2 weeks. You had planned out romantic little evening which you got to right away. You were so close to finishing when you heard someone yell "Ride him Y/N." You jumped as you saw Fulton laughing.

𝕃𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕟

The ducks had just won a game and the two of you had stuck off. Once you finished you made your way back into the locker room with all

Eyes on you.

𝕃𝕦𝕚𝕤 𝕄𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕫𝕒

You were at a hockey game when you happen to get bored. You grabbed his hand and lead him behind the stands. About 30 minutes later you hear "told you that's where they would be." You looked up and see the ducks smirking at you.