𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕙

𝔾𝕦𝕪 𝔾𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕖

Guy can always tell when your on your period , and you honestly have no clue how he does it. He will always run you a nice little bubble bath and put all your favorite little snacks and books in the bathroom as well.

𝔸𝕕𝕒𝕞 𝔹𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤

After almost every practice Adam will always stop by the little corner store and get your some of your favorite things as well as some pad/tampons.

𝕁𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕖 ℍ𝕒𝕝𝕝

Jesse will do pretty much whatever you ask/tell him to do. You are so much like your brother when your not on your period that when you are you act a lot like a mix of Dean, Fulton and Russ all together.

𝔽𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕠𝕟 ℝ𝕖𝕖𝕕

Fulton is pretty calm when your on your period. All you want to do is to cuddle. Fulton isn't the biggest cuddler in the world, but he knows when your on your period you don't feel good, so he'll let you cuddle up against him.

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕨𝕒𝕪

Growing up with a single mom he knows all about periods. Whatever you need he's got. Heating pad, chocolate, chips, pads/tampons he's got.

𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕟 ℙ𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕟

You and Dean tend to stay away from each other. Dean is a bit of a hothead and so are you. So it's just best if you stay away from each other.

𝕃𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕟

Les is usually considerate, but every once in a while he'll make a bad joke, which gets him put in the dog house for a while. Surprisingly he still hasn't learnt his lesson.

𝕃𝕦𝕚𝕤 𝕄𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕫𝕒

When your on your period you get pretty emotional. Luis has found you crying in your room and you didn't know why. Whenever you get emotional he'll just sit there and let you cry on his shoulder.