𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕪𝕡𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕕𝕣𝕦𝕟𝕜 𝕚𝕤 𝕙𝕖

𝔾𝕦𝕪 𝔾𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕖

The happy drunk. Guy is a happy drunk and it's hard for you to tell if he's drunk or just tipsy at times. Guy is usually pretty happy but when he's gets drunk he takes happy to a whole another level.

𝔸𝕕𝕒𝕞 𝔹𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤

The affectionate drunk. Adam is the affectionate drunk also known as the touchy feely drunk. Adam is normally pretty closed off when it comes to is emotions but once alcohol gets into his system that's a while another Adam.

𝕁𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕖 ℍ𝕒𝕝𝕝

The secret drunk. Jesse is the secret drunk. You and the ducks can never tell when and if Jesse's drunk. He normally doesn't drink so it's hard to point him out.

𝔽𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕠𝕟 ℝ𝕖𝕖𝕕

The reckless drunk. Fulton is the reckless drunk. It's probably not to surprise considering he's a bash brother. It's even worse when you add Dean into the mix.

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕨𝕒𝕪

The angry drunk. Charlie is the angry drunk. When Charlie is drinking anything sets him off. You could being talking to one of the ducks when Charlie could come up and at start going off. Everything is aware when Charlie is drunk.

𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕟 ℙ𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕟

The reckless drunk. Dean a is reckless drunk. The two bash brothers have the same drunk personality. Everyone makes sure to stay out of their way.

𝕃𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕟

The sloppy drunk. Lester is the sloppy drunk. If you thought Averman was bad sober, he's a whole other level when's drinking. He's the ducks that's always having fun when drunk.

𝕃𝕦𝕚𝕤 𝕄𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕫𝕒

Luis doesn't have just one drunk personality, he's a mix of all them. You guys never know which one your gonna get. So it's always fun to wait in see which one's gonna make an appearance.