𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕠𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦

Requested by Peanut0678

𝔾𝕦𝕪 𝔾𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕖

I was just getting out of the shower when I heard him come in. I didn't think anything of it, assuming he'd just come home from work or something. But then I heard him say my name, and I realized he was in the bedroom.

I quickly wrapped a towel around myself and headed towards the door. But before I could reach it, he walked in.

I froze, feeling exposed and embarrassed. He looked surprised, almost shocked to see me standing there half-naked.

"I'm sorry," he stammered. "I didn't know you were in here."

I didn't know what to say. I just stood there, feeling awkward and self-conscious.

Guy quickly averted his gaze and turned to leave the room. But before he did, he looked back at me and gave me a small smile.

"Don't worry about it," he said. "It's just me."

I smiled back, feeling grateful for his understanding. Even though it was an awkward moment, his reaction made me feel more comfortable and less embarrassed.

From that day on, we learned to knock before entering each other's personal space. And while it was embarrassing at the time, it ended up being a bonding experience for us.

𝔸𝕕𝕒𝕞 𝔹𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤

I was getting ready for a night out with my girlfriends when my boyfriend Adam walked in on me changing. I didn't even hear him come in, so when I turned around and saw him standing there with a stunned look on his face, I was mortified.

I quickly tried to cover myself up with my hands, but it was too late. He had already seen everything. I could feel my face turning bright red as I tried to come up with an explanation for why I was standing there half-naked.

Adam just stood there for a moment, staring at me with wide eyes. Finally, he spoke. "I'm sorry," he said. "I didn't mean to intrude. I'll wait outside."

I nodded, grateful for his understanding, and quickly finished getting dressed. When I was finally ready, I stepped out of the room and found Adam waiting for me with a sheepish smile on his face.

"It's okay," I said, smiling back at him. "I guess this just proves you really are my knight in shining armor, always coming to my rescue when I need it."

Adam laughed and took my hand, leading me out the door and into the night. As we walked down the street together, I couldn't help but feel grateful to have such a kind and understanding boyfriend by my side.

𝕁𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕖 ℍ𝕒𝕝𝕝

I was changing in my room when I heard the door open. I quickly turned around and saw Jesse standing there with a curious look on his face.

"Oh, hey Jesse," I said nervously, trying to cover myself up.

"Sorry, I didn't realize you were changing," he replied, turning around to give me some privacy.

"It's okay," I said, feeling embarrassed. "I should have locked the door."

Jesse turned back around with a smile on his face. "Hey, don't worry about it. I've seen you naked before, remember?"