𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕕- 𝔸𝕕𝕒𝕞 𝔹𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤; 𝔸 𝕄𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕥𝕙

𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕪  49ersFTW.

TW: Painc Attack

Adam's  P.O.V

I never thought that a simple trip to the grocery store could turn into a defining moment in our relationship. It was a sunny Saturday afternoon when my girlfriend, Y/N, and I decided to stock up on our favorite snacks. Little did I know that this ordinary errand would soon become a test of our love and resilience.

As we entered the bustling store, Y/N suddenly froze. Her face turned pale, and her breathing quickened. Panic washed over her, and I could tell she was on the verge of a full-blown panic attack.

"Y/N, are you okay?" I asked, my voice filled with concern.

She tried to respond, but her words were caught in her throat. Her eyes darted around, searching for an escape from this overwhelming situation.

"Take deep breaths, Y/N," I said gently, trying to calm her. "Focus on your breath. Inhale slowly, and then exhale."

Y/N attempted to follow my instructions, but her trembling hands made it difficult for her to control her breathing. I could see the fear in her eyes, and it broke my heart.

"Adam," she managed to whisper, her voice shaky. "I can't do this. I can't be in here right now."

I knew I had to be her anchor, her source of strength. I took her hand in mine and squeezed it reassuringly.

"You're not alone, Y/N," I said, my voice filled with determination. "We're in this together. We'll get through it."

We slowly made our way to a quieter corner of the store, away from the bustling crowd. I guided her to a bench and sat down beside her, never letting go of her hand.

"Close your eyes, Y/N," I instructed softly. "Picture yourself in a peaceful place. Somewhere you feel safe and calm."

Y/N closed her eyes, her breathing beginning to steady. I could see her mind drifting away from the chaos around us, finding solace in her imaginary sanctuary.

"Good," I encouraged her. "Keep breathing, slowly and steadily. You're doing great."

Minutes passed, and Y/N's panic began to subside. Her grip on my hand loosened, and her breathing became more regular. I could sense her returning to the present moment, her panic giving way to a sense of relief.

Opening her eyes, Y/N smiled weakly at me. "Thank you, Adam," she said, her voice filled with gratitude. "I couldn't have done it without you."

I held her close, feeling an overwhelming sense of pride for her bravery. "You're stronger than you think, Y/N," I whispered. "And I'll always be here to help you through moments like these."

Together, we took a deep breath and resumed our shopping. Although the panic attack had caught us off guard, it had also deepened our connection. It was through this experience that I realized the depth of my love for Y/N, and my commitment to supporting her through life's challenges.

In that grocery store, amidst the chaos, our love blossomed into something even more beautiful – a bond forged by trust, understanding, and unwavering support. And as we walked hand in hand down the aisles, I knew that together, we could conquer anything that came our way.