𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕤

𝔾𝕦𝕪 𝔾𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕖

His- Babycake. You and Guy loved to watch The Outsiders together. You loved the nickname Johnnycake so instead you called him babycake.

Yours- Princess. Ever since the two of you started dating he's called you his princess. He even treats you like a princess.

𝔸𝕕𝕒𝕞 𝔹𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤

His- Addy. You were so tired, you were pretty much out. You laid your head down on Adam's shoulder and called him Addy has you fell asleep. He loved that nickname so much that he had you start calling him that.

Yours- Baby. Adam likes to keep the nicknames simple, but you don't mind.

𝕁𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕖 ℍ𝕒𝕝𝕝

His- Bear. You had this stuff bear named bear you've had since you were three. You were very upset after you lost your bear that Jesse started letting you call him bear.

Yours- Chipmunk. You have chubby cheeks, and Jesse loves them. He says they remind him of a chipmunk, so he started calling you chipmunk.

𝔽𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕠𝕟 ℝ𝕖𝕖𝕕

His- Danger. His slapshots are insane. You and the other ducks have been hit many times with the pucks. After about the 5th puck he got the nickname danger.

Yours- Babe. Fulton's a lot like Adam and likes to keep thinks simple. At games he look for you in the stands and yell out 'bash babe.'

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕨𝕒𝕪

His- Spazway. No more needs to be said.

Yours- Mrs. Spazway. He told you that if he gets the nickname Spazway than you were gonna get called Mrs. Spazway.

𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕟 ℙ𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕟

You and Dean share the nickname babe. Neither one of you like nicknames.

𝕃𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕟

His- Joker. You started calling him joker since he makes so many jokes.

Yours- Harley Quinn. The first name you called him joker he started calling you Harley Quinn.

𝕃𝕦𝕚𝕤 𝕄𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕫𝕒

His- Mi amor. He tells you all the time that he's loves you and when you hear him call you that it puts a smile in your heart.

Yours- Poco Loco. Luis makes you crazy but you love it. So you started calling him Poco Loco.