𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪'𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕗𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕕 𝕠𝕗

𝔾𝕦𝕪 𝔾𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕖

Astraphobia- The Fear of storms. Rain doesn't bother Guy, it's the thunder and lightning that does. Whenever it starts storming the only place he wants to be is in your arms.

𝔸𝕕𝕒𝕞 𝔹𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤

Androphobia- The fear of men basically his father. Adam's dad hasn't been kind to him and he's scared that if he messed up his father would hurt him.

 𝕁𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕖 ℍ𝕒𝕝𝕝

Arachnophobia- Believe it or not Jesse's scared of spiders. Whenever he sees a spider, he calls you or whoever is closest to come kill it.

𝔽𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕠𝕟 ℝ𝕖𝕖𝕕

Thanatophobia- The fear of dying. No one knows that one of the bash brothers is secretly scared of dying.

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕨𝕒𝕪

thanatophobia- The fear of losing a parent. Casey has done so much for him his whole life, and that thought of losing his mom scares him.

𝔸ℕ: 𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔽𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕠𝕟'𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝔽𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕠𝕟'𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕠𝕗 𝕙𝕚𝕞 𝕕𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕖'𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕞.

𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕟 ℙ𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕟

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- The fear of long words. Dean isn't the brightest. When he was little he had trouble reading. Every time he came across a long word scared him.

𝕃𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕟

Agoraphobia- Fear of places and situations that might cause panic, helplessness, or embarrassment. Les only makes jokes when he's in public to calm his nervous.

𝕃𝕦𝕚𝕤 𝕄𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕫𝕒

galeophobia- The fear of sharks. Being from the beach Luis has seen his fair share of shark attacks.