ℝ𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕕- 𝕃𝕦𝕚𝕤 𝕄𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕫𝕒; 𝕊𝕟𝕦𝕘𝕘𝕝𝕖𝕤

𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕪  Peanut0678 

I as sitting at home, enjoying a movie when my boyfriend, Luis, came in looking really upset. I asked him what was wrong, but he seemed calm at first, telling me that there was nothing wrong. However, after I asked him for the third time, he suddenly snapped and yelled at me.

I felt tears welling up in my eyes as I ran into my room crying. I couldn't believe that Luis had just yelled at me like that. I thought we had a great relationship, but now I was starting to have doubts.

Luis stormed out of the apartment without another word. I was left there alone, feeling hurt and confused. I didn't know what had caused him to act that way, and I didn't know what I had done wrong.

For the rest of the night, I cried and tried to make sense of what had happened. I wondered if Luis would come back and apologize, or if this was the end of our relationship.

Despite my sadness, I knew that I needed to be strong and figure out what to do next. I couldn't just sit there and wait for Luis to make the first move. If we were going to work things out, we needed to talk and figure out what had gone wrong.

Later that night, I was trying to fall asleep when I heard a knock on the window. I got up from my bed and walked towards the window to check who it was. To my surprise, I saw Luis standing outside my window. I opened the window to see what he wanted and Luis apologized for yelling at me earlier that day.

I was skeptical at first, but seeing the sincerity in his eyes, I forgave him. We talked for a while, and then he climbed up to my room. We spent the rest of the night cuddling and talking about our lives.

Luis and I shared a lot of personal stories that night that brought us closer than ever before. It was a beautiful moment that I will cherish for a long time. We talked about our future plans and what we wanted to achieve in life.

As the night went by, we held each other tightly, and I felt comfortable and safe in Luis's arms. It was a beautiful moment that I will always remember. We whispered sweet nothings to each other, and I knew that I had found someone special.

In the end, we fell asleep in each other's arms, and I knew that this was just the beginning of a beautiful relationship. I am grateful for that night and the bond that we share.