𝔾𝕦𝕪 𝔾𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕖; 𝕀 𝕃𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦

As I walked down the hallway, I couldn't help but feel a flutter in my stomach. Today was the day I was finally going to tell Guy how I felt about him. I had been crushing on him for months, but I never had the courage to say anything. However, something felt different today. Maybe it was the way he smiled at me in class or the fact that he went out of his way to say hi to me in the morning.

I took a deep breath and walked up to him at his locker. "Hey," I said, trying to sound casual. "What's up?" Guy turned to face me, and my heart skipped a beat. "Not much," he replied with a smile. "What's going on with you?" I took another deep breath and blurted out, "I like you."

Guy's eyes widened in surprise, and for a moment, I thought I had made a mistake. But then he smiled again and said, "I like you too."

I couldn't believe it. All this time, he had felt the same way about me. We talked for a while, and it was like everything just clicked into place. I felt like I was walking on air as I made my way to my next class.

From that moment on, Guy and I were inseparable. We went on dates, watched movies, and even studied together. It was like we had been meant to be together all along. Looking back, I'm glad that I took the chance and told Guy how I felt. It was one of the best decisions I ever made.