𝕕𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 𝕗𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕤'𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦

𝔾𝕦𝕪 𝔾𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕖

His family loves you.  You have been so helpful  for helping him wash his little siblings whenever his mom had to work late. You would always cook dinner and clean dishes like the little angel you.

𝔸𝕕𝕒𝕞 𝔹𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤

His family is iffy about you. Adam doesn't come the best home in general so they think you are a distraction from School and Hockey and just don't want him to get the feeling of love.

𝕁𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕖 ℍ𝕒𝕝𝕝

His dad loves you, so does Terry. You were always play games with Terry and just spend time with them which annoyed Jesse. And you always help his dad cook dinner and wash dishes.

𝔽𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕠𝕟 ℝ𝕖𝕖𝕕

They were iffy at first, but then started to like you. They didn't think you two were good together. Didn't think you were compatible. But you and Fulton proved them wrong.

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕨𝕒𝕪

Casey thinks you're an angel. She loves you like a daughter.  She loves how you're always here to help Charlie and her around the house. She just loves you overall.

𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕟 ℙ𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕟

His parents don't really like you. It's not so much of you. I as it is him. They think Dean is just gonna break your heart. And that you're too good for him.

𝕃𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕟

His parents find you're annoying. You are just like their son. Everywhere they turn it's nonstop jokes.

𝕃𝕦𝕚𝕤 𝕄𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕫𝕒

His parents haven't really got a chance to get to know you really well. From what they heard they really like you.