𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪'𝕣𝕖 𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕢𝕦𝕖 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤

𝔾𝕦𝕪 𝔾𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕖

You would never be able to tell just by looking at him but Guy is really good at singing he can even hit those whistle notes. The team was having a little karaoke night when as joke Averman picked a Mariah Carey song for Guy to sing. Everyone was shocked after he did that whistle note.

𝔸𝕕𝕒𝕞 𝔹𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤

Adam can write with his toes. You had always wanted to an Escape Room. Adam had told you he would do it with you. You signed up for one but you both need to sign something. You grabbed the papers and pen. You ran out of the kitchen and into the living room. You saw Adam was watching a hockey game but didn't think much of it. You sat the paper down on the coffee table. Adam looked down at the paper. He picked up the pen with his toes and signed it.

𝕁𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕖 ℍ𝕒𝕝𝕝

Jesse is really good at drawing. You walked into the cafeteria ready for lunch because you were starving. You grabbed your lunch from the lunch line and made your way over to the table. You saw all the ducks surrounding Jesse. You walked up next to Guy. You looked over and saw Jesse sitting their drawing. You moved to sit next to him and saw this really cool drawing he was working on.

𝔽𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕠𝕟 ℝ𝕖𝕖𝕕

You had invited the ducks over for a Friendsgiving since none of you had anywhere to go. You had told everyone you would cook, which was a mistake. You were so stressed out that you wouldn't have anything done in time. Dean was already over hanging out with Fulton. You ran into the living room and asked Fulton to help you. You were shocked to see he had everything made in just half the time it would have taken you.

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕨𝕒𝕪

Charlie can play the guitar beautifully. You had found this beautiful hair dye and you wanted you and Charlie do to together. You ran all the way to his apartment. You got there and started knocking on the door. Casey let you in. You heard music coming down the hall, it wasn't the type of music Charlie's listen too. You slowly opened the door and saw Charlie playing the guitar.

𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕟 ℙ𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕟

Dean can stack dices. It was summer so it was off season. The ducks decided to get together and hang out. They were making all different kinds of weird bets. Averman came up with the idea of dices stacking. You all bet 20 bucks for the first person who could do it, which none of you could, until it was Dean's turn. You all were shocked to learn he could stack dices and you were now all out 20 bucks.

𝕃𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕟

He's really good at doing puzzles. For Christmas Adam had signed You, Averman, Connie and Guy up to do an escape room. You were doing great that was until you came across a puzzle none of you could figure out. Lester pushed you three out of the way and solved it for you.

𝕃𝕦𝕚𝕤 𝕄𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕫𝕒

He can stake apples. You had just got back to the store. You handed Luis a bag of fruits to put up. You had just finished putting everything else up when you turned around to look at Luis. You were shocked to see him stacking the apples to make an Eiffel Tower.