𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕕- 𝕃𝕦𝕚𝕤 𝕄𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕫𝕒; 𝔼𝕞𝕓𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕

𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕪  Peanut0678

I had been dating Luis for a few months, and I was excited to meet his hockey team. He had invited them over for a get-together, and I was looking forward to it. When they arrived, I greeted them all and made sure they had something to drink.

As we all settled in, Luis was talking about their last game, and I couldn't help but interject. "Oh, I remember that game! You were so cute out there on the ice," I said, giggling.

Luis looked at me with a mix of embarrassment and irritation. "Babe, please don't embarrass me in front of my team," he said, trying to keep a smile on his face.

I didn't understand what the big deal was. I was just trying to be friendly and make conversation. But as the night went on, I realized that Luis was right. I needed to be more mindful of his feelings and not make him feel uncomfortable in front of his friends.

Right after the team left He accused me of embarrassing him in front of our friends with my comment, and we started to argue. I couldn't believe he was making such a big deal out of it. I didn't think my comment was that bad, but Luis was really sensitive about it.

I tried to explain to him that I didn't mean to hurt him and that it was just a harmless joke, but he wouldn't listen. He kept insisting that I had embarrassed him and that I needed to apologize.

I took a deep breath and started to speak. "Luis, I am so sorry for what I said earlier. I didn't mean to embarrass you in front of your friends. I know how important they are to you and I should have been more careful with my words."

Luis looked at me, his expression unreadable. I could feel my heart racing as I waited for him to respond.

"I appreciate your apology," he finally said. "But you need to understand that what you said was hurtful. I felt like you didn't respect me or my friends."

I nodded, feeling guilty and ashamed. "I understand, Luis. And I promise that I will be more careful in the future. I value your feelings and the relationships you have with your friends."

Luis gave me a small smile. "Thank you. I appreciate that. And I forgive you."

I felt a wave of relief wash over me. "Thank you, Luis. I am so grateful for your forgiveness."

We hugged and I knew that our relationship had grown stronger because of this difficult conversation. From now on, I would think before I spoke and always consider how my words might affect those around me.

I hope you liked your requested. Peanut0678