𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠 𝕥𝕠𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣

𝔾𝕦𝕪 𝔾𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕖

You and Guy love to make little pillow forts. It doesn't matter what's going on. The two of you can be found in y'all living rooms.

𝔸𝕕𝕒𝕞 𝔹𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤

You and Adam love doing each others makeup. It all started with you asking to do his. Now if you want to do his, he has to do yours.

𝕁𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕖 ℍ𝕒𝕝𝕝

You and Jesse love to have a roast battle with each other. You guys could be watching TV or skating around the pound and you two will just start roasting each other.

𝔽𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕠𝕟 ℝ𝕖𝕖𝕕

You and Fulton love to bake. You got bored one day and wanted to bake something but you didn't want to do it alone. So you asked Fulton. He thought about it but soon gave in. Now you guys have to bake at least once a week.

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕨𝕒𝕪

You and Charlie love going to Mickeys whether it's to study or just to hang out. Casey loves when the two of you come by. You'll stay there from the time to get out of school till closing time.

𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕟 ℙ𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕟

You and Dean will randomly start singing whenever you hear a song you know. You guys could be in the middle of the store and if a song comes one, you will literally start singing right then and there

𝕃𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕟

This one is more of what Lester does. Everything you hang out with the ducks Lester always slides his arm around you. You could be skating and his arm would find it's way around your shoulder.

𝕃𝕦𝕚𝕤 𝕄𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕫𝕒

You and Luis love to tickle each other. You are way more ticklish than Luis. So he has that average over you. You are the one who starts it and Luis ends it.