𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕕- 𝔽𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕠𝕟 ℝ𝕖𝕖𝕕; 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 ℍ𝕖 𝔻𝕚𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝔻𝕠

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕟𝕪𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕤. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕚𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕘 ''𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 ℍ𝕖 𝔻𝕚𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝔻𝕠.'' 𝔹𝕪 ℂ𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕪 ℙ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕖.

𝕋𝕎:  𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖, 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕚𝕟𝕗𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪. 𝕀𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕠 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕. 𝕀𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕥 18.

I couldn't believe my eyes. There laid the man who had once told me he loved me, he would never hurt me, in bed with my so called best friend.

Earlier

For Jesse birthday, all the ducks had gotten together and decided to throw him a little surpise party. Fulton had said he didn't feel good, so he had stayed back in the dorm. I had gotten to the rink first with the cake. We had decided to go with an ice cream cake since we wouldn't have to worry about it melting.

I was setting out the plates when i saw Dean walk in from the corner of my eye. I thought it was weird seeing him without Julie, I mean they do everything together.

''Hey Dean,'' I smiled setting the last plate down. Dean walked up next to me and grabbed the napkins. ''Where's Julie? It's weird seeing one without the other.''

''She said she had something to do with her mom.'' Dean placed the napkins besides the plates, following behind me. ''Where's Fulton? I thought he was coming.''

''Nah, he didn't feel good.'' I sat the plates down on the table with everything else. ''He didn't look good.'' We just shrugged it off and went back to setting up for the party.

About 20 minutes later Adam and Charlie walked in, carrying about 4 pizza boxes each.

"Where do you want them?'' Adam asked. I looked around the room then back at then back at the boys. Charlie sighed and rolled his eyes.

''Y/N, hurry up.'' Charlie whined. ''The boxes are burning my hands.''

''Just sat it on the table.'' I answered. Charlie took off running over dropping the boxes. Charlie turned around to look at all of us. Adam walked over setting the boxes down. He gave a chuckle as he looked down at the floor. Dean and I looked up at each other confused. We slowly walked over. Charlie had dropped a box of pizza with the pizza coming out the box.

Charlie kneelt down, putting the hot pizza back into the box. I chuckled as i saw the rest of the ducks walk in. Charlie slowly stood up, tossing the box into the trash.

''We're coming in.'' We all heard Averman's voice. Averman then walked in, leaning Jesse behind him.

"Surprised!" We all yelled as Averman and Jesse walked in. Jesse removed the blindfold. He looks around, a smile forms into his face.

''You guys didn't have to do this.'' Jesse said, not sounding like his usual self. This time he sounded sweet, and not saracastic.

''Your a part of the team. We wanted to.'' Connie smiled.

''Enough with the chit chat. Let's eat.'' Goldberg shouted. Everyone laughed as they all grabbed a plate off the table. We had all finished the pizza and moved off to the cake. We were all sitting around the table just cracking jokes when Dwayne spoke up.

''Where's Fulton and Julie?'' Dwayne asked, just now noticing they weren't here.

''Julie has something to do with her mom.'' Dean explained taking a bit of cake.

''And Fulton didn't feel good.'' I told him. Connie and Charlie looked at each other confused then Dean and I.

''Julie's mom's in maine.'' Dean's attention snapped over to Connie.

''Y/N, Fulton asked me not to show you this.'' Charlie handed me his phone. My heart broke seeing a Snap from Fulton with Julie in the picture. His arm wrapped her, her kissing his cheek.

''Dean, we gotta go.'' I stood up, setting the napkin down on the table as i passed the phone over to Dean. He immediately jumped up passing the phone over to Charlie.

Right as we burst through the door, we heard them upstairs.

''Damn your tight.'' Fulton moaned. Furiously Dean kicked down the door, catching Fulton and Julie. Tears welled up in my eyes, seeing him lying in that bed with another girl, broke my heart. He swore he loved me. He would never hurt me.

''Y/N, it's not what it looks like!'' Fulton yelled as they broke apart, grabbing the covers, pulling them over both of them.

''It looks like you sleeping with my best friend.'' I broke down sobbing. ''You promised me that you would never hurt me!'' Fulton grabbed his boxer off the floor, throwing them on. He came over to me, putting his hand on my shoulder. I was at a lost of words as I pushed him back. ''Don't touch me.'' I slowly started backing up.

''Y/N, i'm sorry.'' Fulton had a hurt look in his eyes. ''Please.''

''We're over.'' i said choking on a sob. I turned to walk away. I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw Fulton walking after me. ''Don't follow me!'' I ran the rest of the way back home. I ran into my room slamming the door. I against the door my back sliding down it.

I learnt 2 things that day; nothing last forever, not even the good things and it wasn't what he did, it was what he didn't do.