𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕜𝕚𝕤𝕤

𝔾𝕦𝕪 𝔾𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕖

Guy was supposed to come by to help Jesse with something for school, but he came by early just to see you. The two of you made pillow forts, watched movies and popped popcorn. The two of you were finishing up the movie when you looked up and saw Guy staring down at you. He slowly lifted your chin up and with his finger. He slowly leaned down and kissed you.

𝔸𝕕𝕒𝕞 𝔹𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤

You had just finished practice and wanted to see Adam. You knocked on his dorm before you opened it. You walked in and saw Adam sitting at his desk with his head down. You walked up behind him and wrapped your arms around him. He slowly looked up and smiled at you. Adam grabbed you by your waist, pulling you into his lap. The two of you froze for a minute before he kissed you.

𝕁𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕖 ℍ𝕒𝕝𝕝

You were on the edge of your seat as you watched the shoot out. You jumped up as Julie threw the puck up and caught. You screamed out loud. Jesse turned around to look at you with a smile. You ran down into the ice and over to Jesse. You jumped into his arms, hugging him tight. You were so excited that you just kissed him right there.

𝔽𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕠𝕟 ℝ𝕖𝕖𝕕

You were at your locker getting your things for your next class. You jumped as you felt someone smack your butt. You turned around and saw Rick Riley standing there. He started touching you, which made you uncomfortable. You looked over and saw Fulton walking up next to you. Without any warning he turned you around and kissed your right there. You saw out from the corner of your eyes that Rick was gone.

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕨𝕒𝕪

You and Charlie decided to head down to the old pond. You guys through on your skates and took off. You were ahead with Charlie behind you. He then placed his hands on your hips. You both came to a stop. You both looked into each other eyes. Charlie soon leaned down and kissed you.

𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕟 ℙ𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕟

You were sitting in the cafeteria eating your lunch when someone came up behind you. Your chair was then turned around. You then felt someone's lips into yours. You were shocked until you realized it was Dean. After the kiss end he took a seat down next to you and wrapped his arm around you.

𝕃𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕟

For Halloween the two of you decided to go as the joker and Harley Quinn for the ducks title party. The two of you were the last to arrive. Right as you got their Dean and Luis were hitting on you. You got fed up with it. You walked over to Lester and kissed him right then and there.

𝕃𝕦𝕚𝕤 𝕄𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕫𝕒

For your birthday, Luis had gone out of his way to make sure this was your best birthday yet. He had taken you out to dinner than brought you to the rink for a little surprise party. After everything was over with. Luis walked you home. Before you went inside you kissed as a thank you for everything's he's done.