𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕕- 𝔸𝕕𝕒𝕞 𝔹𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 & 𝕃𝕦𝕚𝕤 𝕄𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕫𝕒; 𝕀𝕞𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕

𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕪 Peanut0678

As I walked into the room, I couldn't help but notice the two guys staring at me. It was Adam and Luis, two guys who were known to be competitive with each other. They both seemed to be trying to impress me, but I wasn't sure why.

Adam was dressed in a suit and tie, while Luis was wearing a trendy button-up shirt and jeans. They both had their hair styled perfectly, and they both smelled amazing. I couldn't deny that they both looked good, but I wasn't interested in either of them romantically.

As we started talking, they both started to show off their skills and talents. Adam talked about his job and how successful he was, while Luis talked about his hobbies and interests. They both tried to one-up each other, but I wasn't impressed.

I tried to steer the conversation away from themselves and onto more neutral topics, but they kept bringing it back to themselves. It was clear that they both wanted my attention and approval.

As the night went on, I started to feel uncomfortable with their constant need to impress me. I didn't want to be the center of attention, and I didn't want to be the reason why they were competing with each other

It started on Monday when Adam showed up at my workplace with a bouquet of flowers. He had picked the most beautiful flowers and arranged them in a stunning bouquet. I was pleasantly surprised by his sweet gesture, but I didn't want to lead him on.

On Tuesday, Luis invited me to a fancy restaurant for dinner. He had made reservations at the most expensive restaurant in town and treated me to a delightful meal. During dinner, Luis told me about his work and his passions, trying to impress me with his achievements. I appreciated his efforts, but I wasn't sure if I was ready for a relationship.

On Wednesday, Adam surprised me again by bringing me my favorite coffee. He had remembered my order from the last time we had coffee together. I was touched by his thoughtfulness, but I didn't want to give him any false hope.

On Thursday, Luis called me and asked me out for a movie. He had already bought the tickets and reserved our seats. The movie was great, but I could sense that Luis was trying too hard to impress me. I didn't want him to feel like he had to impress me to win my heart.

On Friday, Adam came to my house with a homemade cake. He had spent the whole day baking the cake and decorating it with my favorite frosting. I was impressed by his baking skills, and the cake was delicious. However, I realized that I needed to have an honest conversation with both Adam and Luis.

As much as I liked them both I really wanted to be with Adam. As much as I liked Luis I just appreciate everything Adam was doing. All the night he wanted to spend with me.

I called both of them and thanked them for their efforts to impress me. I told them that I appreciated their gestures, but I didn't want them to feel like they had to impress me.

"After a lot of consideration. The person I'm choosing is. . . Adam." Adam jumped and cheered. Luis just nodded and stood up.

"Well, I didn't want you anyway." Luis huffed and walked out of my house. Adam just smiled at me and hugged me tight.

"Thank you for choosing me." He said with a big smile.

"Thank you for everything." I smiled back at him. We stayed like that for what seemed like hours. That's when your lips met.

After the kiss Adam grabbed my hand and pulled me on the couch. For the rest of the night we spend it cuddled up on the couch watching movies just enjoying being with each other.