The Police Meow of the Criminal Investigation Brigade (7)

The colleagues came quickly, hearing the doorbell, Shen Qiu rolled over and trotted over, brushing Xing Lu's calf with his tail, staring at the video.

In the video, Xing Lu's female colleague is ringing the doorbell, but her expression seems... a bit stiff?

Intuition told Shen Qiu that something was wrong, he opened his mouth to ask Xing Lu not to open the door first.

It was only the meow that came out, and Xing Lu quickly unlocked the door.

The door was pushed open with a burst of force, and Xing Lu fell back to the ground.

Shen Qiu secretly thought it was bad, the colleague outside the gate was pushed in, tears and snot smeared her face which was still stiff just now.

"I...I have done as you said, can you let me go, I promise! I promise not to call the police!"

Shen Qiu's heart was beating like thunder, and she dragged Xing Lu's clothes to stand up.

The person behind the colleague had already strode into the door and closed it with a "bang".

He raised his hand and slammed the brick on the back of the colleague's head.

The colleague collapsed on the ground, and after a while, bright red blood overflowed from the back of her head.

The whole process took only half a minute, when Xing Lu opened her mouth to call for someone, Zhang Jibo had already rushed forward very quickly and covered Xing Lu's mouth.

"Little bitch! Don't live if you dare to make a sound!"

"Meow!" He let out a sharp meow.

He arched his back and stretched out his sharp claws, scratching Zhang Jibo's face.

Although pet cats often cut their nails, Shen Qiu used all his strength to scratch Zhang Jibo's face with two bloody cuts.

Zhang Jibo scolded his mother in pain, and wanted to deal with Shen Qiu but the suppressed Xing Lu kept struggling and couldn't free his hand for a while.

A look of ferocity flashed across his face, "You still want to do something to me because of a little beast! Then don't blame me for killing me!"

Zhang Jibo picked up a brick and smashed it on the back of Xing Lu's head with a ferocious face.

Shen Qiu screamed and wanted to rush over, but was quickly kicked by Zhang Jibo.

This kick was so hard that Shen Qiu almost threw it away in one breath, and he collapsed on the ground for a long time before recovering.

At this moment, Shen Qiu hated himself for being just a cat, he struggled to get up.

While cursing and cursing, Zhang Jibo tied up the colleague and Xing Lu together.

In the end, he stared at Shen Qiu fiercely, as if hesitating whether to deal with Shen Qiu or not.

Shen Qiu stretched out his paws, he couldn't help moaning because of the pain in his abdomen.

Zhang Jibo had already walked towards Shen Qiu with a brick, the brick was stained with blood, Zhang Jibo's face was a bit crazy.

Seeing that the brick was flying up and was about to hit Shen Qiu's body, the phone rang suddenly in the room, Zhang Jibo trembled in fright, and his expression changed.

Taking advantage of this moment, Shen Qiu reluctantly jumped up and gave Zhang Jibo another claw, but this time the force was much less because of the pain, leaving only a red mark on Zhang Jibo's arm.