Fox Forest Ranger of Forestry Bureau (10)

The man sighed, "Cute is cute, but the audience doesn't like to watch it. Now what the audience likes is hot."

"For example, the emoticon pack Tibetan fox, for example, the seemingly soft and cute but mighty and domineering rabbit hozen."

"I also want to shoot the red fox, but look at which documentary took the red fox to play."

When the other two heard you look at me and I looked at you, they had to admit that they were right.

"Then let me take a video of the Chihu family as a tidbit."

The conversation of several people passed quickly.

Shen Qiu began to look for traces of these humans.

It took a long time to get to the new home, and he didn't want anything to go wrong.

Because the sudden arrival of humans made the fox family vigilant, no one can go out of the hole except the fox father hunting every day.

After observing for two or three days, they found that the other party did not seem to be malicious to them.

Fox mother also said that she thought about the decision all the way.

Let Shen Qiu start learning to hunt in advance.

Shen Qiu's fox eyes widened in shock, and before he was happy, the fox mother said seriously, "But you can only catch the prey that your father caught for you, and you can't leave the cave."

Fox Ma made a rule.

She is impartial with her eight children.

Anyone can start learning to hunt, but they are only allowed to experiment for three days.

Within three days, if they fail to catch the prey brought back by Father Fox, Mother Fox will help.

But after three days, if the prey escaped by their own mistakes, then they will be hungry, and the fox will not bring them back until the next day.

Fox mother said this, her tone and expression were a bit more severe, "You won't know the consequences without a lesson, and you will only try to get food if you are hungry."

Shen Qiu deeply agreed, and gave a big compliment to the wisdom of the fox mother.

In the animal world, it seems that all parents do not spoil their children too much.

I will raise my children as much as possible, but I will never spoil them too much. I will take care of what I do by myself.

Such a rule...Shen Qiu had to praise it very well.

The north wind is blowing, and the sun is still a little hot in the sky.

It is July and the temperature at noon on the plateau can reach a maximum of 30 degrees.

But because of the wind, it will not make the fox feel too hot.

Since the fox family moved in, the snow hare marmots near the cave have all fled further afield.

So the fox dad needs to go out for a long time every time to bring back the food.

Shen Qiu looked forward to it.

Today is his first day learning to hunt.

He has seen the appearance of Fox Papa hunting, and he is quick and ruthless at the prey.

Of course, foxes don't bite right every time, they make mistakes more often, and it is common for their prey to escape from their mouths.

While thinking, Shen Qiu saw Father Fox running back.