Panda Search and Rescue in the Forest (12)

Shen Qiu woke up.

He took a sniff, and sure enough, he smelled the scent of other pandas in the air.

Protected by the bear mother behind him, he stared at the cave with burning eyes.

Mother Bear made a high threat, and the sound of leaves being stepped on soon came from the cave.

In the shadow, a panda head loomed out.

The head was much smaller than Shen Qiu's. He first looked around vigilantly, and then looked towards Shen Qiu.

Seeing Shen Qiu, the panda cub made two squeaks and lowered his body slightly.

Shen Qiu widened her eyes and understood what Panda Cub said.

The other party is calling brother!

Shout bro!

I was an orphan since I was a child, and when I became a cat, only he was called big brother! I was actually called brother by another panda cub today!

Shen Qiu took off immediately, and was about to run over with his short legs, but was stopped by Mother Bear.

Compared to Shen Qiu who was excited, Mother Bear was full of vigilance.

"Who are you! Where did you come from! This is not the place you should be! Get out of the way! Or let your mother come out and fight me!"

The world of animals is very simple, do you encounter contradictions? fight.

Grab a turf? fight!

So the bear mother is gearing up for a fight with the opponent's mother, winning the battle and taking the territory back.

There is a whole piece of Lengjian Bamboo Forest here, and she has no plans to hand over the territory to others for the time being.

Panda cub stood shrinking in the shadow of the cave, only showing one head.

Hearing this sentence, Heidou's eyes filled with tears instantly.

"My mother...die."

What kind of angel is the Sichuanese-speaking panda! It's so cute! Especially this pitiful appearance, it really makes people want to hold him in his arms and love him fiercely!

At this time, Shen Qiu selectively ignored the old and wretched bear of Daddy Xiong.

The bear mother still watched the panda cub vigilantly.

"I don't care, this territory is mine, your mother died, and you fight me!"

Mother Bear was about to go up after she said that, but the cub took a step back in fright, stepped on the stone and stumbled a few times and knelt down for Mother Bear.

Mother Bear...

Panda Cub started crying.

"Woooooo, I didn't mean to, I'm just too hungry, woohoo mom, I want mom!"

Mother Bear, who just wanted to fight, was at a loss to the cub's cries, and she was at a loss.

Shen Qiu hurriedly stepped forward to pick up the panda cub and coaxed it, solving the urgent need of the bear mother.

There is really no smell of other pandas in the air. This panda cub looks smaller than Shen Qiu, so there is no deterrent, so the bear mother did not stop the two panda cubs. near.

Feed the panda cubs fresh bamboo shoots, and Shen Qiucai knew the origin of this little guy from the other party's narration.

This little guy should have lived with Mama in the jungle in the back of the reserve.