Panda Search and Rescue in the Forest (18)

However, the appearance of two pandas for no reason is suspicious. The boss looked around and found nothing wrong.

Stand one meter away from the panda and stop.

"Did you notice pandas here when we came?"

The man was stopped and walked the same route again, "Boss, you can't see it, do you suspect that this is a trap for us?"

The boss didn't say anything. He found a branch and poked it on the panda. The panda didn't move.

The boss stood up cautiously and wanted to leave.

The person next to him suddenly cut the vines from the side and tied the panda firmly.

Going up and up again and again, will you not be moved, eldest brother?"

"Two this time, that's twice the money!"

The big one was bundled up smoothly, the small one seemed to be moving, and the man stopped and stared at the two pandas.

The boss was of course moved, looked at the panda with fierce eyes, stepped forward with a knife and damaged the GPS tracker hanging on the panda's neck, and then kicked the younger brother, "If you want to tie it, hurry up! Don't delay time!"

The two tied the panda together, then found a fist-thick trunk through the vine and lifted the panda up.

The trunk is very fragile, Shen Qiu was carried and swayed by them, and his **** was rubbed on the ground several times.

The two went to the steeper mountain, talking all the way.

Shen Qiu learned from their mouths that this leopard was requested by one of their bosses abroad.

The younger brother laughed cheerfully and sarcastically when he said this, "I heard that the dog foreigner wants to know if the barking of the leopard raised in Sichuan is different from that of the leopard raised abroad?"

"It's really stupid and rich, I didn't hear the difference."

The eldest brother didn't say a word. The two of them carried two pandas weighing about 100 kilograms to climb the mountain, and they were panting from exhaustion with a child's money in their hands.

Shen Qiu glanced at the surrounding terrain while they were not paying attention, they have been going up the mountain, and judging from their remarks on the road, these people seem to have connections.

Is the other party on the mountain?

Shen Qiu's mind turned, secretly winking at Fatty who couldn't help but let him endure it.

Besides the protection center, the police have entered the mountain in batches. Although they are still frightened, they are much smaller than the previous movement.

In the end, it took action, and saw that the panda lost the infrared, and the GPS positioning disappeared after a while.

Old Zhang sat on the stool with his buttocks, and kept saying the words "Xianren Banban, Japan is a fairy" in Sichuan dialect.

The policeman frowned and looked grim, "Director Zhang, this is..."

"The one who chopped up the old shell must have found a panda."

After speaking, she stood up abruptly.

"No, there is still a chip on the ball, and the chip is also equipped with GPS positioning, Xiao Liu, hurry up, go and call up the chip positioning of the ball!"

The Conservation Center is busy again.

Shen Qiu and Feifei finally arrived at the place with them.

It is a very rundown looking village.