Parrots at Grassroots Police Stations (4)

Luo Qian was stunned and didn't react. Zuo Yuan was the first to realize what the big parrot meant, and his face darkened for a second.

Although as a people's policeman, it is impossible for him to say such words, but from a personal point of view.

If you want to deal with a rogue, you can only be more rogue than the other party.

What's more, Lin Qian is very face-saving, the condition of the big parrot is... It's worth thinking about.

Luo Qian turned her head away when she saw the police uncle coughing, thought about it carefully, and realized it.

Old her eyes and thought for a while, then nodded happily.

"Yes! Big Brother Parrot gives you a compliment! I'll buy you the most expensive parrot food if I successfully get the money back!"

Shen Qiu flapped her wings: "You're welcome, serve the people!"

Left element:...

He got up expressionlessly and took Luo Qian to the mediation room, and turned back to greet the big parrot halfway there.

"You follow."

The purple-blue parrot jumped over the desk and followed.

In the familiar mediation room, Zuo Yuan and Tang Nian sat in the middle, Luo Qian and Lin Qian sat face-to-face, with a little three pendant next to Lin Qian.

As soon as they came in, before anyone could speak, the mistress called Qianqian aggrievedly.

The voice was soft and weak, and the excited Shen Qiu hurriedly shook his feathers.

Luo Qian rolled her eyes, "Zhang Miaomiao, I didn't think you were such a white lotus before, you dare to call me Qianqian, I'm not afraid that I will slap you to death."

Zhang Miaomiao's face changed, and finally gave Lin Qian a wronged look, "Brother Qian~"

The final sound directly becomes a wave.

Not to mention Shen Qiu, even the two people's policemen suddenly shivered.

"Cough."

Zuo Yuan cleared his throat, "Miss Luo, based on the fraud you just said, now tell me your appeal."

"There is no appeal, just let this Mr. Lin pay back the money. Otherwise, it will not only be the court, but I will have people go to your hometown."

Lin Qian suddenly became vigilant.

"What do you want?!"

"Don't do it, just spread the word about some of your inhumane moments."

"Don't your parents want to hold their grandson? I promise that when my friends go, they will have no grandson to hold!"

As soon as the words fell, Lin Qian felt that the eyes of the mistress and the police had changed.

Even the stink parrot stared at him with amazement.

Shen Qiu was just talking about it before, but I didn't expect this person to be really bad!

Lin Qian suddenly felt insulted!

"Luo Qian! You threaten me!"

Zuo Yuan patted the table, "Mr. Lin! Please calm down, this is the police station!"

Lin Qian felt aggrieved, "Officer! It was Luo Qian who threatened me first!"

Zuo Yuan coughed and warned Luo Qian.

"Ms. Luo, this is the police station, all your remarks must conform to the facts."

Luo Qian smiled at Zuo Yuan, "Don't worry, Uncle Police, I am responsible for what I said, and I guarantee that everything I say is the truth!"