Parrots at Grassroots Police Stations (29)

Shen Qiu waited until night fell and opened his eyes when he heard Song Cheng leading Song Yan outside.

Brother Chao came in and called him to go to class again, Shen Qiu looked at his beak slightly.

Do not give the evidence to the door for nothing.

Re-entering the small classroom, Shen Qiu clearly felt that the atmosphere between those people had changed, and those who didn't believe much before now began to hesitate.

This is not a good sign.

When Brother Chao was in class, Shen Qiu stood on the cabinet behind Brother Chao and photographed everything on the scene.

The whole process takes half an hour.

Brother Chao said that his mouth was dry, and just after class, he took a glass of water and took a sip when there was a sudden knock on the door outside.

Brother Chao paused and his back stiffened.

The next second, let everyone sit out and open the door by themselves.

Shen Qiu followed.

As long as there is a hurried knock on the door, it means that there has been action there. He just needs to find a way to open the door and hand over the rest to the Mindong police.

Shen Qiu stood on Brother Chao's shoulder.

Brother Chao was a little surprised, this was the first time a parrot got so close to himself.

He didn't think anything was wrong, he touched the parrot feathers with one hand, and stood at the door shouting, "Who is it?"

Shen Qiu endured the discomfort and listened to the outside answer.

"Hello, downstairs resident, your toilet is leaking, please open the door and let me take a look."

Brother Chao frowned and glanced in the direction of the toilet.

"I'm sorry, did you make a mistake, my toilet is not broken, and it's all night, it's inconvenient for you to come up at this time, if you have something to say tomorrow."

There was silence outside for a while, and after a while he heard Zuo Yuan's voice.

"Brother, it's convenient, don't bother you, just open the door."

He and Zuo Yuan agreed.

The big parrot's small eyes blinked, and suddenly took off from the shoulders of the super brother.

Brother Chao didn't care, his eyebrows were still impatient.

He looked up and saw the sharp beak of the parrot pecked at him fiercely.

Brother Chao was frightened half to death, and subconsciously hid with a scream.

Shen Qiuke still remembered that he bribed the police bird, hummed in his heart, and the bird's beak fell on his head like raindrops.

The super brother who was staring at his hair was screaming and screaming.

The door opened.

Police officers in uniform filed in.

The super brother who was calling for help just now was so scared that he didn't dare to say anything.

Shen Qiu didn't expose in front of Brother Chao, but went to the room and took out the one hundred red notes that he had hidden, rushed out the door and walked away.

Brother Chao looked at the police and at the parrot that had disappeared in the dark corridor. For a while, he was not sure whether it was a coincidence, or the dead parrot was the undercover police officer.