The Police Meow of the Criminal Investigation Brigade (17)

Qin Yan asked Yang Yue to ask the second-hand landlord for the key to the door, and opened the door cautiously.

    The room was very sloppy, clothes and shoes were thrown on the ground randomly, and a single bed was placed against the wall.

    This room is separated from the master bedroom. It also has no windows, and the smell is indescribable.

    Shen Qiu jumped over a pile of takeaway boxes on tiptoe, and began to sniff around the room.

    Then he accurately dragged out a wooden box from under the bed, inside was a blinding white.

    After putting away all the things, Qin Yan inquired about the tenants who lived in the same group rental room, and learned that the person living in this room was the friend of the deceased.

    The two moved in at the same time and stayed together most of the time.

    "However, I haven't seen the one in the utility room these days. I guess they went to some Internet cafe all night. They used to do that."

    Qin Yan narrowed his eyes slightly.

    "They don't often come back to live here?"

    The tenant scratched his head, "I don't know that, I only know that they like to go to Internet cafes, but I haven't counted how often they come back, and the working hours are not right."

    Qin Yan nodded thoughtfully, indicating that it was all right, and let him go first.

    After the tenant left, Qin Yan asked the second-hand landlord for the personal information of the deceased's friend.

    "Please ask, do you know which Internet cafe he might go to?"

    The second-hand landlord can now see that these police officers are definitely not here to check the group rented houses. It seems that the two men must have caused trouble, so they can't wait to hurry Leave them alone.

    Hearing this, he said, "There are quite a few Internet cafes nearby, but the most popular one is a black Internet cafe in an exhaust truck factory."

    "There is a residential area on the left, and the central square is on the right. If there is anything wrong, there are doors extending in all directions for them to escape."

    Qin Yan had someone point out the location, and took Shen Qiu away.

    As for the group rental house, it must be dealt with, so the police were called from the bureau.

    In order to avoid alarming others, Qin Yan specially changed into casual clothes in the car, and then took off Shen Qiu's shoulder strap.

    "Qiuqiu, stay on my shoulder obediently later, don't run around, do you hear me?"

    Shen Qiu flicked his tail to show that he knew, and his golden cat pupils kept jumping with excitement.

    Chasing down criminals in black Internet cafes, this is his old profession! Absolutely can't go wrong!

    Qin Yan's face was too righteous, and before getting out of the car, Yang Yue found a peaked cap for him to put on.

    One person and one cat entered the Internet cafe directly through the gate of the dilapidated garage.

    The Hei Internet Cafe is dirty and messy, as soon as you enter, there is a strong smell of smoke, which almost makes Shen Qiu faint.

    At a glance, there are rows of computers full of people.