Fox Forest Ranger of Forestry Bureau (6)

Shen Qiu was sent to the mother fox, and his siblings huddled together in the corner of the cage.

The mother fox also came over, wrapped her cub with her tail, and kissed his face.

"Are you afraid of Qiuqiu Baobao? Why are you dumbfounded?"

Shen Qiu snorted, indicating that she was fine.

The little fox stared at the cage with eyes dazed.

The only way to outsmart.

But because of the serious warning before he left, and the deeds of Shen Qiu stopping the police car on the roadside, the staff did not dare to relax at all, feeding them food and medicine every day was vigilant and vigilant.

If it weren't for his young age, these staff would probably want to give him anesthesia...

After staying in the cage for three days, Shen Qiu couldn't find any chance to escape.

With a fox face, he looked at the staff outside who patted his chest and sighed.

"Hey!" I'm a fox cub! Why do you need to guard me like a thief!

"Sister Qin, look at this little fox staring at me!"

The staff is a young girl, seeing Shen Qiu's fox eyes rounding her eyes, she shouted happily.

The one called Sister Qin was wearing a green uniform and glasses. She was an old employee of the Forestry Bureau in her forties.

Hearing this, he also laughed, "Fox is smart, he must know that we are guarding him these days, and he is not happy."

After finishing speaking, Sister Qin approached the cage and pulled Shen Qiu's tail with a stick.

Shen Qiu turned his back and exposed the wound on his tail.

This injury should have been caused by poaching, the wound is not big, and the scab has begun to form after insisting on the medicine for the past few days.

Seeing him being so active, Sister Qin smiled and said, "We Qiuqiu are really good babies, and we know how to take the initiative to look at the wound."

Shen Qiu thought expressionlessly: If you didn't call the name Qiuqiu, I would be happier.

Sister Qin wrote and drew in the notebook, "Qiuqiu's wound is almost healed. Didn't the survey team find the trace of the fox father in the nest?"

"Yes, I found out last night, the fox dad is howling every night, wondering if he is looking for a wife and children."

Sister Qin frowned and nodded, "Then prepare to be released tomorrow."

The two were talking, but they didn't notice that the little fox in the cage had pricked up its ears.

The fox's ears flickered, and the little eyes blinked with relish.

The two walked to the cage next to them, and the five little foxes were in good spirits after being carefully fed by the staff.

Sister Qin sighed, "Is this male fox dead?"

The young employee's tone also became sad, "Yes, he died in the animal trap. When Brother Tian and the others looked for it, the body was already cold, and his feet were almost broken by the animal trap."

"Beast trap? Animals in Anling should not be hurt by this thing."

The young employee scolded a swear word, "The group of people deliberately covered the traps with leaves and stones, and also smeared a lot of blood on them to cover up the smell of iron..."