Panda Search and Rescue in the Forest (6)

Li Cheng took two team members and two staff members, carrying rope and other tools on his back, and followed Shen Qiu up the mountain.

There is a small camera pinned to the chest of the staff wearing a hat, and it is incredible to see the panda cubs leading the way ahead.

"I have worked in the protection center for so many years, but I don't know that pandas are so smart."

The other is a graduate student who came to the protection center as an intern. After hearing this, he pushed his glasses on the bridge of his nose, "It can be explained from a scientific point of view. I know ."

"Some pandas are born with higher IQ, or they are obsessed with a certain thing, so they are naturally very smart."

"Do you know that panda who likes to perform? I guess Qiuqiu is also like this."

"Then What does Qiuqiu like? Like saving people?"

Li Cheng recalled Shen Qiu's actions of saving animals and people today, thinking of the search and rescue dogs in the team, and pondered for a while.

"If you have to say it, let's search and rescue."

Shen Qiu, who was walking in front but always paying attention to the conversation behind her, turned her head and gave Li Cheng an appreciative look.

It happened to be caught by Li Cheng, and he was even more surprised.

"If it wasn't for a real panda, I would have suspected it was a panda skin made by someone else. It's very spiritual."

They chatted at a fast speed, especially when the glutinous rice dumpling was running in front of them. Dare to stop and trot to reach the destination soon.

The sound of the stone hitting was still ringing, but the human voice was gone.

Shen Qiu smelled the smell of blood in the air that seemed to be getting stronger, and was a little worried and turned around in circles.

Li Cheng looked at it with his head and then frowned.

"Hello, are you still conscious?"

The other party whined a few times, Li Cheng glanced over, and immediately noticed that his left leg was completely soaked in blood, and quickly asked someone to take the rope.

The entire mountain on this side has collapsed. If you want to save someone, you have to throw the rope over and let the other party tie yourself, and they are pulling here.

Or only one person can go down.

But now that the opponent has lost consciousness due to excessive blood loss, he can only choose the latter.

Li Cheng quickly prepared a countermeasure, buckled the rope around his waist, and handed the other end to the players.

The terrain in this place is bad, and there is nothing behind to fix the rope, so it can only be pulled by manpower.

The four people were pulling the rope in a backward posture, and Li Cheng went down the slope little by little, and the rope gradually stretched.

Shen Qiu didn't dare to go over, fearing that adding one more weight to her would cause the mountain to collapse in half again.

He could only listen to Li Cheng explain the situation to them.

"I'm already in a coma, and it's difficult to deal with excessive blood loss."

"Have you brought any medicine?"

"Yes, I have brought a hemostatic medicine. How about Captain Li! Is the person easy to save?"