Healing Dogs in Police Nursing Homes (13)

Shen Qiu was shocked.

  The front paws of the Samoyed suddenly softened, and the entire front body of the dog lay forward, with its two front paws bent on the ground, as if it was kneeling with someone.

  The one in front of Shen Qiu happened to be Haha who stopped to lick his paws. Seeing this, the whole dog was stunned.

  He stared blankly at his elder brother for a long time, opened and closed his mouth for a while, then tilted his head, "Ouch?"

  Flat body?

  Shen Qiu's physical and mental palpitations were subsided by these two words. She looked at him speechlessly and stood up.

  The Samoyed waggled its tail and wanted to continue walking as if nothing had happened. He pulled the rope but it didn't move and turned around to look.

  Lin Liang was staring at him.

  Those eyes seemed to see through him.

  Shen Qiu's heart felt cold, and she almost thought that she had exposed her secret somewhere. But I soon realized something was wrong.

  The way Lin Liang looked at him was more like looking at someone through him.

  His expression was a little dazed and nostalgic.

  The heart he just mentioned dropped, and Samoyed lowered his head.

  He knew who Lin Liang was looking at through him.

  Both surprising and distressing.

  After thinking about it, he walked over and rubbed his leg with his head, then pulled the rope and walked outside.

  Lin Liang came back to his senses, looked at the world outside the gate, and felt a little resistant.

  "You want to go out? Can't you walk in the yard?"

  Samoyed pulled the rope with a look of rejection.

  The second idiot saw it and followed the example of his elder brother.

  Lin Liang regretted a little. If he had known earlier, he would have left the dog to Liu Qing and not meddle in his own business.

  "Woof!"

  The dog named Qiuqiu barked at him, its tail wagging extremely happily and its eyes urging.

  Lin Liang hesitated again.

  He didn't know why, but he felt that this dog was particularly kind since he knew it was called Qiuqiu.

  After a stalemate with Sansha for a while, Lin Liang sighed helplessly and walked out.

  He reluctantly smiled at the gatekeeper, and he thought to himself: It's probably because the name Qiuqiu has the same pronunciation as "Lao Yao". People around him left one by one, making him miss the young man twenty years ago more and more.

  Thinking of this, he looked at the obedient and sensible Samoyed who was clinging to his leg.

  This sensible Jin is also very similar to the youngest.

  Because she was worried that Lin Liang wouldn't be used to it, Shen Qiu took them on a path close to the wall and tried not to touch anyone.

  Lin Liang didn't know the way, so he followed him.

  After turning several corners, he stopped in front of a zebra crossing.

  When Er Sha saw that there was no car on the road, he was about to go to the opposite side, but was stopped by Shen Qiu.