Panda Search and Rescue in the Forest (1)

𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘~ 𝚒 𝚝𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shen Qiu tentatively rubbed his round belly, it felt super nice and soft! Very Q bomb!

As a flower grower, who wouldn't want to pet a panda!

Shen Qiu has never been to a zoo, but his love for pandas is engraved in his bones.

Masturbating a panda was something that I didn't even dare to think about before, but now that I am a panda myself, wouldn't it be enough to masturbate?

The four-month-old panda cub was humming, if anyone was here, he would be able to see a trace of idiot in his black bean-sized eyes.

After rubbing his soft belly, Shen Qiu stroked the little jiojio, so excited.

Fat fat fat fat! Why is Panda so cute! He's going to be dazzled by the cuteness!

He raised his paws, dragged the big round face, pinched the soft flesh of the cheeks, and tried to touch the semi-circular ears.

The black semi-circular ears flickered, and they were held down by the panda's paw.

Shen Qiu had a great time masturbating the panda, and when he was about to stand up, he felt his right foot was stuck, and there was an "angang" sound not far away.

There was heavy snow falling in the sky, and in Shen Qiu's sight, a black and white mountain moving at lightning speed rushed towards him.

Shen Qiu stepped back, his right foot got stuck in the crevice of the rock, he felt pain immediately after being twisted like this, and he let out a sound of "嘤".

After living two lifetimes, Shen Qiu, who is in his fifties combined, was so excited by this cute voice that his face burned. Fortunately, Mao Tuanzi's face was full of hair, otherwise he would have blushed.

The Black and White Mountain quickly rushed in front of Shen Qiu with a passionate voice.

"Ang! Ang! Mmmm!" Zai Zai! What's wrong with you What's wrong with you! I hear you calling!⁽¹⁾

Shen Qiu stared at the mother bear who stood up in front of her, almost as tall as an adult male, and held her breath.

What kind of perfect world is this life? Not only is I a panda that can be masturbated, but there is also a panda mother next to me!

He recalled it carefully, and was surprised to find that he could clearly remember everything after birth, as if this body was originally his own.

He touched the soft panda's head, a little uncertain, at first he thought he was reborn on a certain panda cub that had an accident, but his smooth memory seemed to be that he was this panda from birth.

Thinking carefully about the situation before he woke up, the panda cub didn't bump his head, and he wasn't injured.

In other words, this body originally belonged to him, maybe he died too slowly in his previous life, so he returned to his body four months late?

Seeing that the child was a little more stupid than before, Mother Bear worriedly took the cub into her arms and was about to run away.

There was another dull pain in Shen Qiu's right foot.