Healing Dogs in Police Nursing Homes (12)

Zhang Huan forced a smile with Liu Qing, and then introduced, "This is Lin Liang, my old comrade. This is Liu Qing, the deputy director of the nursing home. If I am not in the hospital, you can find him."

  Liu Qing also smiled and said, "Xiao Lin, right? You are younger than me. Just call me Brother Liu from now on. I have prepared your dormitory in advance and will take you there now."

  He took the handbag from Zhang Huan The 20-inch suitcase is filled with all Lin Liang's luggage.

  Lin Liang said hello and quickly lowered his head.

  He has been frowning all year round, causing thick lines between his eyebrows.

  When he lowered his head, his eyes met the Samoyed at his feet. He quickly put his eyes on the road again, completely immersed in his own world.

  When Liu Qing saw it, he secretly shouted that it was bad.

  Originally, the purpose of bringing the Samoyed over was to relieve people's nervousness when arriving in a strange place for the first time, but now it seems that the Samoyed doesn't seem to like small animals.

  Liu Qing frowned and felt worried. Just as he was about to bring the Samoyed over, he saw the dog turning and biting the leash in his hand. He snatched the leash while he was not paying attention and ran to Lin Liang.

  The Samoyed squatted on the ground, his tail wagging happily, and he blinked at Lin Liang obediently.

  Liu Qing was a little surprised, and Lin Liang and Zhang Huan also stopped.

  Zhang Huan looked at it, patted Lin Liang's shoulder and said, "He wants you to hold him. Even though this dog looks so soft and cute, Old Liu said he is very smart. He is not much worse than a police dog. Let's hold him." For a walk?"

  Probably touched by the word police dog, Lin Liang moved his intact right hand and bent down to pick up the dog leash.

  The Samoyed immediately clung to his legs obediently and walked slowly to match his speed.

  Even though he had seen how smart this dog named Qiuqiu was earlier, he had heard many stories about the dog from Liu Qing during this period.

  But Zhang Huan was still surprised.

  "Did you teach it?" he asked Liu Qing.

  Liu Qing waved his hands quickly, "How can I do this? Qiuqiu is smart on his own. He can do it on his own without anyone teaching him." "

  Really?"

  Zhang Huan glanced at the backs of a man and a dog in front of him in confusion, and narrowed his eyes slightly. .

  Shen Qiu didn't care what the two people behind him said, it was just that.

  He was now eager to find out Lin Liang's situation.

  When he died, Lin Liang was still single, rushing to the front line every day, and his girlfriend was nowhere to be seen.

  Listening to the meaning of Liu Qing's words, Lin Liang resigned, firstly because of the death of his wife, and secondly because he lost his left arm during the mission and became lame, and was unwilling to do a civilian job.

  But Shen Qiu recalled the time when he was a Piao.

  After his death, Lin Liang's situation was not much better than it is now, which is enough to show that he was an extremely affectionate person.