Kiwi at Customs 996 (6)

Thumb-sized spider larvae, densely piled in the corner of the box, the action of prying open the durian flesh frightened the spiders inside, all jumping and scattering, making people unable to resist Got goosebumps.

Shen Qiu's vision is not good and can't see clearly, but it is even more terrifying.

The clumps of black things with several feet seem to run to you in the next second.

Even though the spider is the recipe of the kiwi, Shen Qiu dashed back quickly, almost jumping and running away.

I was not afraid, but when I saw it suddenly, I panicked.

The second the box was exposed, everyone gasped.

The police took out the intercom and called his comrades immediately, Liu Yan put down the durian in his hand and went to open the second one.

This batch of imported durians totals one ton, and almost half of them have the presence of this spider.

The durian was carefully opened, the flesh inside was dug out, the core was removed, and finally the plastic box with the spider's breathing holes was wrapped with the durian flesh and put back, the opened durian shell Finally, glue it together, leaving only a small opening for air circulation.

But the opening is small after all, part of the durian opened, only a box of spider corpses.

There was also an interlude.

The kiwi's recipe is spider after all, and Shen Qiu hasn't eaten since he passed by, and his stomach starts to scream when he smells the food.

After watching from a distance for a while, Shen Qiu couldn't help but step forward, it is not edible, who knows if this spider is an invasive species, or if there is a virus.

He just wanted to smell it and hope that the spider would stop hungry.

As a result, Liu Yan's colleague didn't hold the box firmly, and a box of dead spiders fell from the top of his head, knocking the head of the kiwi.

Shen Qiu was stunned for a moment, and after realizing that he was enveloped by the spider corpse, he was jolted and ran away, shouting "Qiwei Qiwei Qiwei." He took a bite of Liu Yan's colleague's leg.

The man jumped away with an "Ow" sound.

The feeling of being covered by a spider corpse was too terrifying. Shen Qiu never approached again after that, waiting for the anti-smuggling police to seal things up before handing over to Liu Yan and others.

.

Liu Yangang and Ji □□ finished handing over at the same time, turned his head and saw the green kiwi fruit, his heart throbbed, and subconsciously reached out and picked up the kiwi fruit.

Shen Qiu was taken aback, but he was hungry and lethargic at this time, and he didn't have the heart to ask for trouble, so he took a bite of Liu Yan and shrank into a ball

Liu Yan was surprised for a second, but quickly reacted.

This little guy hasn't eaten since he was discovered, and he follows them around. With so much exercise, he is probably hungry.

Touching the head of the kiwi, Liu Yan said apologetically, then turned to ask his colleague, "Is there any flower, bird, fish and insect market near us?"

The colleague was stunned by the question. He was still immersed in the dense horror of those spiders. Hearing this, he trembled reflexively and widened his eyes in disbelief.

"Have you not seen enough of those spiders? Do you still want to go to the flower, bird, fish and insect market to find abuse?"

Liu Yan squinted at him, "I'm going to buy food for this little guy!"