The Police Meow of the Criminal Investigation Brigade (8)

Shen Qiu followed the smell all the way to another street in the alley. The smell left in the air was already very weak. He stood in front of a cross alley, not knowing which way to go.

Car exhaust, trash cans on the side of the road, the smell of perfume and sweat on people.

All kinds of flavors are mixed together, squeezing Zhang Jibo's flavor to only one thread.

He moved the tip of his nose, looked at the alley that was more dilapidated than before, and slapped the ground with his tail.

I ran over and found a piece of cleaning clothes in a pile of messy waste.

It belongs to Zhang Jibo.

It seemed that the other party was very cautious and changed clothes halfway.

Shen Qiu smelled it again, the smell became weaker, and turned around anxiously, then turned to leave.

Yang Yue ran over quickly.

Seeing the cleaning clothes, she immediately understood, but after a while, she looked around suspiciously.

"Here...it's kind of familiar."

Shen Qiu stopped and looked at her.

"Meow meow!" What did you say?

Yang Yue hissed, walked around the alley, and clapped her hands suddenly.

"I remembered, this is where Lulu and Zhang's siblings lived when they first came to Haishi!"

Looking around again, they pointed to the left direction with certainty, "It's the one in the innermost alley!"

Hearing this, Shen Qiu jumped up, and his figure quickly ran towards the direction pointed by Yang Yue.

Yang Yue also immediately sent the address to other colleagues.

The closer to the house in the alley, the stronger the smell of blood lingering at the tip of the nose.

The cat ran fast, with light steps, and kept its balance with its raised tail, and stopped at the open doorway in the blink of an eye.

The door lock was broken by manpower and fell aside.

This house is a very old-fashioned mirage building. A room of 30 square meters is divided into two areas with cabinets.

Perhaps no one has lived in it for a long time, the house is full of dust, and the stools are casually dumped on the ground.

"Zhang Jibo!"

Xing Lu's terrified voice came from inside.

Shen Qiu's heart beat faster, and he hurriedly opened the door and walked in.

The old door creaked slightly.

The cat's ears moved, and he heard footsteps walking inside, and his eyes keenly caught the figure behind the cabinet.

"Tick."

A drop of blood dripped on the side of the cabinet, the voices in the room suddenly fell silent, Shen Qiu secretly thought it was bad.

In the next second, Zhang Jibo's crazy voice came from inside, "No matter who is coming, get out! Get out! Otherwise, I will kill her!"

The cat's pupils shrank and were directly exposed under Zhang Jibo's nose .

Behind the cabinet, Xing Lu was tied to a chair by a messy hemp rope, unable to move.

Zhang Jibo's face was sallow, and his eyes looked at Shen Qiu's direction without focus.