Dolphin Search and Rescue in the Ocean (10)

Xiao Li took the insane man out of the village. Because the man did not have an ID card, he chose to rent a car and drive back to Nanshi.

The man who had been stumbling under the car got into the car and immediately woke up.

Seeing that Xiao Li was driving to the expressway, he directly asked him to take the provincial road and go back from the next province.

He was stopped immediately."

Paused: "Can you lend me a mobile phone, I want to call the police."

When Xiao Li took out his documents, the man collapsed in the back seat in frustration.

"I'm Yang Cheng, the real Yang Cheng, I don't hear your accent like a local one, are you a police officer from another place?"

Xiao Li frowned.

"Yang Cheng" covered his eyes, "I can understand if you don't believe me, but you can come to Yangjia Village because the Nie family did something wrong."

He said with a bitter expression, "I've said before that something will happen to them sooner or later!"

Xiao Li vaguely felt that this person might be the key to this dismemberment case, and immediately asked him why he was acting crazy and acting stupid.

From "Yang Cheng", Xiao Li learned the reason for this dismemberment case.

The village where Nie's family is located, Yangjia Village, and even the more remote villages in Wu'an County all have the custom of eating dead families.

Yes, this kind of person who kills people, in the local population, is just a two-word summary of customs.

Wu'an County is very poor and lazy.

The preference for sons and daughters is extremely serious here, resulting in a serious imbalance in the ratio of males and females, and men are spoiled by their families. Almost nine men in ten families are lazy.

The consequence of this is that the poverty alleviation in other places is better, but Wu'an County is worse.

Some people live in poverty, but they only think about how to live a good life by their own efforts.

But some people...just want to go wrong.

Some people in Wu'an County at that time were like this.

So, I don't know when, the village is more patriarchal.

In the beginning, I just wanted to change the family, but it is not so easy for the teachers in the countryside to get admitted to a good university.

Students from underprivileged families don't come out a few times a year.

There are more than 20 villages in Wu'an County, large and small, hundreds of people want to go to university every year, and some people are admitted and some people are not.

The unwillingness to fall off the list breeds criminal thoughts.

Find a way to make my child replace the child who was admitted to the university, and then try to keep that child in the village or solve it, so that there is no worries.

People who go to college under other people's names, and then find a way to talk about an only child. After getting married and having children, they can use the money from the woman's family to bring the village's parents into the city.

More, if the woman's parents die, the woman gives birth to a child and dies, the partner, as the only legal heir, will inherit all the woman's property and real estate.