Panda Search and Rescue in the Forest (8)

Panda Cub opened his mouth, but didn't make a sound for a while.

Everyone didn't have time to think about it, so they hurriedly followed.

The torrential rain hit his body and face like hailstones, and it was painful.

But they didn't dare to stop. The surroundings were either mountain rocks or towering trees. Stopping in such a place on a heavy rainy day could only be courting death.

Several people walked through the rain, and Wang Zhang led them out of the fat territory from the other side, heading towards Wang Zhang's village.

They almost used slippery all the way, Shen Qiu was alright, pandas are already good at climbing, using their limbs to crawl faster and more stably.

But when Li Cheng and the others reached the valley, their clothes were almost unrecognizable, they were all covered in yellow mud.

Li Cheng roared and asked if he should find a place to rest, but just as he finished speaking, he heard a "boom" in the distance!

Then there was the sound of falling stones and houses being smashed.

Wang Zhang froze for a moment, and quickly ran towards the direction of the sound.

The others didn't dare to stop even more, Shen Qiu's four legs of a panda almost left afterimages.

After finally arriving at the scene, half of the mountain disappeared, and the yellow mud and rain mixed together buried half of the village below.

Shen Qiu's first reaction was to look at Wang Zhang, but the other party's face was pale, and he was about to rush in after being stunned for a while, but was grabbed by Li Cheng with quick eyesight and quick hands.

"Wang Zhang!"

"Captain, let me go, you let me go, my parents are still inside! My grandparents are still inside!"

It is said that the man does not flick his tears, but he has not yet reached the point of sadness.

Wang Zhang stared, the rain poured on his face, but he couldn't tell whether it was rain or tears.

Shen Qiu hurriedly rushed over, the rain washed away all traces of human beings, leaving more of the smell of soil in the air.

He moved his nose, except for a few of them, he didn't smell other humans.

"Boom!"

Panda Zaizai waved at them in the rain and hummed.

Li Cheng glanced at the half-empty village, and then at Shen Qiu's sniffing movements, he immediately understood, and slapped Wang Zhang fiercely.

"Look! Qiuqiu is telling you that there is no one here!"

As soon as the words came out, his thoughts went smoothly.

"Your family's ancestors have lived here for generations, so they must know how dangerous this place is due to earthquakes. Maybe they have already fled for their lives!"

Wang Zhang was stunned for a moment, then wiped his face and stood up straight.

"I'm sorry, Captain! I was the one who delayed the matter!"

Li Cheng patted him on the shoulder, "Okay, we can't go back the same way anyway, you are familiar with this place, please lead the way."

"Captain, we are going back to the protection center Or..."