Fox Forest Ranger of Forestry Bureau (20)

The location of the police station had been firmly remembered in Shen Qiu's mind, and when he got off the mountain, he followed the road toward his destination.

Finally, after two hours of walking and running all the way, Shen Qiu arrived at his destination.

However, he came here by accident.

As soon as I entered, I saw the car of the Forestry Bureau. Before I could react, a net bag fell from the sky and netted him firmly.

Shen Qiu was stunned.

What? what happened? who?

He turned his head and met Sister Qin's smiling eyes.

"I just looked in the rearview mirror and thought it was you, but I didn't expect it to be you, ball."

"Why do you little fox run outside all day long? There are so many poachers here, and you won't have a place to cry if you get stolen again."

Sister Qin put Shen Qiu into the cage while talking, and closed the rear compartment door.

Completely cut off Shen Qiu's sight.

Shen Qiu: ? ? !

No, wait!

The crimson fox kept jumping in the cage, but neither the person in the front seat nor the pet in the cage next to him paid any attention to him.

Shen Qiu could only watch the dark blue police badge get further and further away from him, and finally disappeared completely.

The whole fox sat in the cage dejectedly, sighing sigh after sigh.

He just wants to serve an iron rice bowl! Why is it so difficult!

The newly grown fox was taken to the Forestry Bureau, and she knew Shen Qiu's temperament to run away, so Sister Qin specially locked him in a cage where he could not escape.

Otherwise you will never get out.

Shen Qiu dragged the iron door for a long time without anyone answering, and finally stopped.

That's all, I have to let him out. I'll find a way to go to the police station after I go out.

Shen Qiu quickly comforted herself, and leisurely ate the food fed by the staff.

He was released the next day, and the staff of the Forestry Bureau did not know that he was kicked out of the house.

So it was sent directly back to Mom and Dad's territory.

Fox father and mother fox were saying goodbye to Lao Dao, when they saw Shen Qiu who was sent back by the Forestry Bureau, the family of three fell silent.

Fox mother stared at Shen Qiu and asked, "What did you do?"

Shen Qiu shrank his head.

Fox mother didn't want to hear a reply, she shook her head and sighed, "Forget it, let's go, I'll assume you haven't been here today."

The young fox left the territory almost touching the ground with its ears thrown back.

I wanted to go to the police station again, but when I was about to go down the mountain, the fox stepped on the brakes.

"Wait, or... find a territory first?"

The fox tilted his head and thought about it, thinking that this method is feasible.

Now it seems that it is very difficult to enter the police station, there is no territory and there is no place to sleep.

Shen Qiu made a decision and turned around and left.