Panda Search and Rescue in the Forest (5)

"Silly cub, let's go."

Mama Xiong pushed him, Shen Qiu regained consciousness and looked at Mama Xiong's blood-stained hair, eyes sore.

"Mother Bear, let's go ask humans for help."

The animals around them rushed down the mountain one after another. At this moment, even the natural enemies left everything behind and just ran for their lives.

Mother Xiong shook her head, her voice was much weaker than before, but it was sonorous and forceful, "Silly boy, human beings are too busy taking care of themselves, how can they have time to take care of us."

Walk.

Whenever there was an issue involving his safety, Mama Xiong's attitude would be extraordinarily firm, Shen Qiu knew that she couldn't speak up to her, and as a mother, she would never allow herself to leave.

So he didn't say anything, and finally took a look at the staff who crawled out from under the ruins, and left very quickly.

Fortunately, when they reached the bottom of the mountain, the staff of the protection area below had spontaneously organized a rescue team to go up the mountain, and Shen Qiu felt relieved.

Follow Mama Bear around the house in the reserve and head towards the flatter terrain on the other side.

There is a bamboo forest in the distance. Because of the terrain, the damage here is much smaller than that on the mountain.

Mother Xiong took Shen Qiu and collapsed in a relatively lush bamboo nest.

After resting for a while, Mama Xiong wanted to get up again to enclose the territory, but was held down by Shen Qiu.

"Mother Bear, your wound is very serious! I'd better go to a human for help!"

Mother Bear forbade him to go, and kept making "hmmm" sounds very harshly.

She struggled to encircle the territory at the edge of the bamboo forest, her injured arm was trembling as she stood on the ground.

Shen Qiu was in a hurry, but Mother Xiong watched him more strictly at this time, and even used her paws to forcibly restrain Shen Qiu to prevent him from moving when she came back after enclosing the territory.

Mother and child are connected, he can feel the strong uneasiness of Mama Xiong.

Shen Qiu didn't want Mama Xiong to worry about him even when he was injured, so she could only pretend to be well-behaved and rest in Mama Xiong's arms.

In fact, he has been paying attention to Mama Bear's wound.

Running non-stop along the way, Mama Xiong soon fell into a coma due to excessive blood loss. Seeing her eyes closed, Shen Qiu immediately jumped out of her arms.

After carefully looking at the deep bone wound, I felt chills in my heart.

no! Mama Bear's wound must be treated as soon as possible. It is so serious that it is impossible to rely on self-healing. It can only be sutured by humans.

He gritted his teeth, pushed Mama Bear's arm away from him, turned around and ran towards the protection center.

Mama Xiong seemed to have sensed something behind her, and opened her eyes to look in the direction Shen Qiu was leaving.

With an extremely weak "hmm" from his mouth, he kept calling Shen Qiu's name.

Shen Qiu almost turned his head back, but he knew that the most important thing now was to treat Mama Xiong, and when the injury recovered, he would admit it no matter how Mama Xiong punished her!